What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sensational wins.

Might and Power was my favourite all time horse with some amazing finishes.

But my standouts for this thread subject are from Octagonal. Especially the Chipping Norton stakes. My memory is leading into the race his form had dropped badly from a perpetual winner to effectively a horse that looked past it. When entered in the chipping norton he was written off by many.. Talk was of retirement if he failed again. Then he did this... racing with two prime horses of the day in Juggler and Filante..

The 2nd race here was a cracking field too. But he had them covered. Outstanding horse.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Generally I’m no wrap on US Racing but there is a horse over there at the moment ‘Flightline’ which is a deadset machine.

It officially got rated the second best horse in the world during the week splitting Baeed and Nature Strip (which I was sceptical on) then this morning it came out in a Grp1 over 2000 and officially won by 19 lengths eased down.

One of the most phenomenal performances I’ve ever seen. To back the form up a bit the horse that ran second ‘Country Grammar’ won the Dubai World Cup this year 😮

Sphagnum

Coach
Generally I’m no wrap on US Racing but there is a horse over there at the moment ‘Flightline’ which is a deadset machine.

It officially got rated the second best horse in the world during the week splitting Baeed and Nature Strip (which I was sceptical on) then this morning it came out in a Grp1 over 2000 and officially won by 19 lengths eased down.

One of the most phenomenal performances I’ve ever seen. To back the form up a bit the horse that ran second ‘Country Grammar’ won the Dubai World Cup this year 😮
Should’ve read first. Lemon was all over it as usual.

Latest posts