What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sensitive Scummers...

Southernsaint

Staff member
Just how thin-skinned are the Scum fans over there on the little sheltered workshop that masquerades as the Cronulla Forum??

All you do is reply to a post & they whinge like a 14 year old girl who's best friend has finished the last of the Goon that you're a troll.

After that, one of these specimens will make a D-Grade comeback that even Rodney Dangerfield's writers would pass on & you get another ance-scarred nothing posting a half-dozen :clap: :clap: :clap: 's.

Pathetic!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

wittyfan

Referee
Disappointing has one s and two p's. :)

And Rodney Dangerfield actually did some good work.

Anonymous

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
After that, one of these specimens will make a D-Grade comeback that even Rodney Dangerfield's writers would pass on...
You're right. Check it out so far...

"Disappointing has one s and two p's. "

"I hope thats sooner rather than later."

:lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Hows Ando going? Still feeling his presence?
I hear the ghost of winning culture still walks the swamp at night.

wittyfan

Referee
Willow said:
Hows Ando going? Still feeling his presence?
I hear the ghost of winning culture still walks the swamp at night.

Nah, the demons of Ando are slowly being exorcised. :)

Southernsaint

Staff member
Sully, can you tell Daniel Dumas that I don't need those DVD's anymore, I've got Fox Box Office now...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Rexxy

Coach
And that three in a cubicle at Carmen's isnt a sandwich, more a bashing. And GBH is sold outside not administered in the toilets

wittyfan

Referee
Rex said:
And that three in a cubicle at Carmen's isnt a sandwich, more a bashing. And GBH is sold outside not administered in the toilets

Bodyline have comfy cubicles for you, Wexy. ;-)

Rexxy

Coach
sullyfan said:
Rex said:

Bodyline have comfy cubicles for you, Wexy. ;-)

do they have glory holes?

Rexxy

Coach
as you seem to know about these things. What happens if a gay peson goes to one, and finds out that it was a woman on the other side.

just curious in a comfortable in my own sexuality sort of way.

wittyfan

Referee
Rex said:
as you seem to know about these things. What happens if a gay peson goes to one, and finds out that it was a woman on the other side.

Usually women are excluded from those sorts of venues. :)

Southernsaint

Staff member
sullyfan said:
Rex said:

Usually women are excluded from those sorts of venues. :)

Don't tell Pru Goward...

Cheers,
Ben S.

andrew flap

Bench
hey Southern Saint, What's a Cedit Union ?

I hope you are not entrusted with any real money. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts