What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sepoy..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Star Empire(Foxwedge) in the Breeders Cup Juvenile Dirt

Looks outclassed but kinda kool Foxwedge got a runner n the race.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Coolmore Ireland have dropped So You Think by the looks of things...

Potatoes are dropping the ball again I reckon

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ummm WTF??? with a bit of luck he would of have a derby winner in his first crop. Totally jumping the gun, no wonder we can't breed decent stayers in Aus.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I wonder if that decision has anything to do with his European performance to date,our old mate So You Think's Euro progeny go worse than Sepoy's Aussie progeny(Sadly that's no exaggeration)

So You Think was showing good promise in Aus/NZ though,Interesting decision,you really don't get much of a chance to prove yourself at stud do you

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I wonder if that decision has anything to do with his European performance to date,our old mate So You Think's Euro progeny go worse than Sepoy's Aussie progeny(Sadly that's no exaggeration)

So You Think was showing good promise in Aus/NZ though,Interesting decision,you really don't get much of a chance to prove yourself at stud do you

In America old champ Curlin was off to a slow start his first few years and everybody said he was a donkey at stud,fast forward to right now and his fee is 150k,sometimes good things can happen with some faith and patience,Curlin is now carving up at stud.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

My bad,just re-read that Lemon said Coolmore Ireland

Latest posts