What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sepoy..

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Couldn't even get a winner today in a 4 horse maiden at Goulburn with an even money favourite.

Jeez if this bloke can't get 2 year olds I don't think there is much hope for him.

He'll be standing in Lithuania soon.

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Not much too get excited about in the first season sires,So You Think is showing early promise,Jimmy Choux has had a few winners from not many runners and Skilled has had 2 runners for 2 winners i believe albiet i think those winners came in woop woop land

WaznTheGreat

Referee
:lol:

Northern Drake 2nd to the great might and power in the 98 cox plate from memory.

Yep and also won the Caulfield Stakes/Yalumba Stakes/whatever the hell it was called in his day by the length of the straight,very talented but enigmatic galloper

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yeah mate he's my first horse too, loving the experience and he hasn't even got to the races yet!

He's out of a Redoutes Mare (half to Bentley Biscuit) got him cheap because Gio Ponti was a bit of a flop here only stood one year and didn't get much interest.

He is a cracker though big strong bugger and super athletic. When we bought him we thought he would be a long term project and most likely not run till he was 3 but he's already trialled twice and gone okay. He's due back in the stables in the next week and as long as nothing goes awry (always possible) he should race this prep.

He will get over a bit of ground, the pipe dream is the Derby later in the year.

I'll be happy to win a maiden at Nowra though :lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Yeah mate he's my first horse too, loving the experience and he hasn't even got to the races yet!

He's out of a Redoutes Mare (half to Bentley Biscuit) got him cheap because Gio Ponti was a bit of a flop here only stood one year and didn't get much interest.

He is a cracker though big strong bugger and super athletic. When we bought him we thought he would be a long term project and most likely not run till he was 3 but he's already trialled twice and gone okay. He's due back in the stables in the next week and as long as nothing goes awry (always possible) he should race this prep.

He will get over a bit of ground, the pipe dream is the Derby later in the year.

I'll be happy to win a maiden at Nowra though :lol:

:cool:Beast of luck with this future champion

Latest posts