What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sepoy..

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Helmet is an interesting one..

Even though he was a good 2yo, i think his stock will need time..

I reckon they'll throw to Singspiel.. Helmet resembles him more than he does his sire..

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I actually think that's not a bad price for Denman, hasn't lived up to what was expected of him but he gets his share of winners and the odd stakes performer. Funny too because I remember his first 2yo results were outstanding had the Breeders Plate winner and a stack of others winners, then results started to dry up. I think a lot of people bred to him that year on the back of the results so I think he might have some good young horses coming through.

If Sepoy isn't getting 2yo winners then there is no hope for him IMO, at least you can mount a case for SM and Helmets stock to improve with age, Sepoy you would expect them to be jump and run squibs.

If I was a breeder I would be looking at proven performers Testa Rossa and Mossman who are both under 20k and also Star Witness who I reckon has been going along pretty well, fee has been reduced to 16.5k if anything I thought it would have risen gets early runners and they can fetch a decent price at the sales.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Old mate Melb Cup winner Shocking showing some stuff at stud,that dude's service fee is like $4.50 as well

Street Cry got dis

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I actually think that's not a bad price for Denman, hasn't lived up to what was expected of him but he gets his share of winners and the odd stakes performer. Funny too because I remember his first 2yo results were outstanding had the Breeders Plate winner and a stack of others winners, then results started to dry up. I think a lot of people bred to him that year on the back of the results so I think he might have some good young horses coming through.

If Sepoy isn't getting 2yo winners then there is no hope for him IMO, at least you can mount a case for SM and Helmets stock to improve with age, Sepoy you would expect them to be jump and run squibs.

If I was a breeder I would be looking at proven performers Testa Rossa and Mossman who are both under 20k and also Star Witness who I reckon has been going along pretty well, fee has been reduced to 16.5k if anything I thought it would have risen gets early runners and they can fetch a decent price at the sales.

100%..

Is Reset still only 16k???? Great value that can get you a top liner.

Yep he punches above his weight.. That 1997 Australian Guineas was the best of the last 20 years i reckon..

Old mate Melb Cup winner Shocking showing some stuff at stud,that dude's service fee is like $4.50 as well

Street Cry got dis

:D Street Cry got dis..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Is Reset still only 16k???? Great value that can get you a top liner.

:thumb

Al Maher and Dane Shadow are not bad cheapies either,there kinda in the same mould as Reset in that they can throw you a top liner,i actually think all 3 of them have 4 individual group 1 winners each if im not mistaken.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Rightly so, he's flying.

Sir Patrick did it again, replacing a super sire with another one.

Latest posts