What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sepoy..

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Plod Missile got another winner on the board today too 'Jericho' for the Snowdens.

I was waiting for it to try and roll over one of the other horses and try and make it tap out.

Horrie Is God

First Grade

Lemon Squash

First Grade
So You Think is on the board with our boy Inference winning at Ballarat

For mine he has shown the most promise by far out of the first season sires, his offspring are going to own all the other fools as 3 year olds

WaznTheGreat

Referee
So You Think is on the board with our boy Inference winning at Ballarat

For mine he has shown the most promise by far out of the first season sires, his offspring are going to own all the other fools as 3 year olds

Great to hear,i actually didn't know that he was racing today,was a bit busy,literally read the breednet article about him 5 mins ago

:thumb

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Sepoy 2 runners in Europe for a win and a 2nd
Helmet 5 winners from 9

:shock:These two can't do anything over here but there showing promise over:shock:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Europe can have the plodders, do us a favour and take them off our hands just like Kylie Minogue and Peter Andre

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Unbelievably Sepoy is actually sitting on top of the 1st season sires lists by earnings.

3 winners from 24 - he owes a stack to the filly in Adelaide that won, it topped him up 200k without her he'd be sitting around 10th

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Unbelievably Sepoy is actually sitting on top of the 1st season sires lists by earnings.

3 winners from 24 - he owes a stack to the filly in Adelaide that won, it topped him up 200k without her he'd be sitting around 10th

:shock:

Hopefully we get some more interesting new sires to follow next year,apart from So You Think this season none of these 1st season sires are really instilling much confidence at this stage.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Sometimes i just blindly back a horse without doing the form based on it's breeding and what sires i really like,like me old man used to do back in the day with Zabeel,i love Fastnet Rock's European runners and Sebrings Aussie runners(Got some nice ones in Honkers too)

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Sometimes i just blindly back a horse without doing the form based on it's breeding and what sires i really like,like me old man used to do back in the day with Zabeel,i love Fastnet Rock's European runners and Sebrings Aussie runners(Got some nice ones in Honkers too)

I do this with 2yo races all the time, if there is no exposed form I look at breeding and see what looks appealing :cool:

Lost a lot of money early this season backing Sepoys, Foxwedges and Smart Missiles, learnt my lesson pretty quick though :lol: