What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sepoy..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I do this with 2yo races all the time, if there is no exposed form I look at breeding and see what looks appealing :cool:

Lost a lot of money early this season backing Sepoys, Foxwedges and Smart Missiles, learnt my lesson pretty quick though :lol:

:lol:Same,i jumped in on a few Smart Missiles tbh

Fastnet Rock(Euro especially,everywhere really tbh)
Sebring(Aus and Honkers)
Starspangledbaner(everywhere)

Those are my wiggas:cool:

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Good race tomorrow night,Mehmas is the early Coventry fav and Helmet has Chupalla who won by 6 lengths on debut,she is stepping up in grade.

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/...n-park/racecard/724366/national-stakes-listed

Can't find a live market for this race ATM..:?

Unbelievably Sepoy is actually sitting on top of the 1st season sires lists by earnings.

3 winners from 24 - he owes a stack to the filly in Adelaide that won, it topped him up 200k without her he'd be sitting around 10th

:shock: Slowploy got dis??:?

Sometimes i just blindly back a horse without doing the form based on it's breeding and what sires i really like,like me old man used to do back in the day with Zabeel,i love Fastnet Rock's European runners and Sebrings Aussie runners(Got some nice ones in Honkers too)

I do this a fair bit, and rarely win..:lol:

I do this with 2yo races all the time, if there is no exposed form I look at breeding and see what looks appealing

Lost a lot of money early this season backing Sepoys, Foxwedges and Smart Missiles, learnt my lesson pretty quick though

Me too..:lol:

no name

Coach
f**k me, the jockey on Party Bag at Warracknabeal should be should.
Pulled the merkin up when in front 50 out.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Goodwood race 3

Top Hatter(Helmet)

Ran 4th on debut as fav,may improve this time around.

in the same race the early fav Apamurra is by Lonhro from a good stable

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Hialrio trained by Charlie Hills in R1 at Sandown Park 10.45pm..

There is a Lohnro in the same race N5 Apamurra.. She is out of Alizes (Rorys Jester/La Baraka), so the mare has been sold to Europe (Darley maybe?)..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Hialrio trained by Charlie Hills in R1 at Sandown Park 10.45pm..

There is a Lohnro in the same race N5 Apamurra.. She is out of Alizes (Rorys Jester/La Baraka), so the mare has been sold to Europe (Darley maybe?)..

Hialrio is an interesting one

Aussie sires got dis

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I don't mind Foxwedge tbh,his stats in Aus are not good so far but going well in Europe and got a winner in America,i think he may be an alright stallion,i have some faith left in him still.

Sphagnum

Coach
Saw one the other day by sepoy x sister madly. Bred to sizzle but looks more a derby horse. Ready fire aim it's called.