What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sepoy..

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Jeez how shocking is this bloke going.

Pretty much the only 3 of his offspring who showed any bit of half decent ability as 2yos, Chipanda, She's Positive and Havildar all went like busteds today

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I don't mind Foxwedge tbh,his stats in Aus are not good so far but going well in Europe and got a winner in America,i think he may be an alright stallion,i have some faith left in him still.

Foxplay was a good win today in stakes company,i still have some faith left in Foxwedge,i see the odd good horse around the world from this donkey.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I don't mind Foxwedge tbh,his stats in Aus are not good so far but going well in Europe and got a winner in America,i think he may be an alright stallion,i have some faith left in him still.

Foxplay,Kentucky Miss Stakes winners the past two weeks here ,Star Empire grade 3 placed in America today,Urban Fox group 2 placed in Europe a few days ago,when Haynetrain shows faith you will win the Dally M

WaznTheGreat

Referee
"His fortunes are clearly on the rise with a terrific start to the new season locally including two stakes winners within seven days last week in Foxplay and Kentucky Miss"

Go Foxwedge Go

WaznTheGreat

Referee
"Foxwedge had his 14th UK winner on Thursday to see him placed a clear second on the first season sire winners table"

Foxplay,Volpe Veloce and Kentucky Miss showing he can get good horses here too

All is not lost just yet on this one(Although he does need to do much better down here still,needs more consistency and better strike rate)

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Sepoy is totally f**ked in Australia,in the UK he is doing well strangely enough,at least Foxwedge isn't totally f**ked in Australia/NZ,Foxplay,Volpe Veloce and Kentucky Miss are nice horses.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think Foxwedge and Smart Missile have shown that they will get their fair share of winners without either really killing it.

Agree the SYT's are really coming into their own as 3yos and will just keep getting better

Latest posts