What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serbia vs. Georgia photos

jvujosevic

Juniors
sr_gru_1.jpg

sr_gru_2.jpg

sr_gru_3.jpg

sr_gru_4.jpg

sr_gru_5.jpg

I reckon the new Serbian jerseys are wicked. Very original, especially the feathers/plumage around the shoulders, no doubt representative of the White Eagle. Apparently they will be available later in the year, if so it's going straight on my shopping list. Great photos too. As someone who knows a few pro sport photographers I know that getting good shots isn't that easy, especially without the best equipment but these are pretty good.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Yeah, nice work.

Two things:

Wallaby jersey?

And that spear tackle! I don't want to know how that finished up. Serbia need as many league players as possible and having them paralysed is not going to help the cause.

I did say so.

That bloke in the Wallaby jersey probably thinks if he hangs around enough league games, even in Serbia, the ARU might offer him a million dollar contract. He'd probably be good enough to play for Qld or the Western Farce.

Latest posts