What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serena Williams

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dislike the william sisters as i think they should be playing in the men's draw
if they arnt trannys then ill give it away. nothing to do with race or colour.

meresmo can join them also

lockyno1

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
i dislike the william sisters as i think they should be playing in the men's draw
if they arnt trannys then ill give it away. nothing to do with race or colour.

meresmo can join them also

Mauresmo dead set looks like Inge De Bruign.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
03_swilliams_01.jpg

Super honey

serena-williams-2006-arthur-ashe-kids-day-for-the-us-open-8dqn6V.jpg

Much hotter than Steffi

michael_irvin30.jpg

Gorgeous

You guys can recheck these sorry comparisons.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=157283

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stephanie Rice is the cutest swimmer not Graham or Henry (henry isn't that bad but Rice is much hotter).

Lewis>Serena in many ways. Serena has the biggest arse in wommens tennis, it looks very unusual with a medium body and a massive booty. Not a good look IMO!

Shorty

Staff member
LOL@whoever thinks Serena is hotter than Steffi,get GLASSES!
I think that some fans become way obsessed to the point of insanity...
Serena has a nice smile,but that's it...she's below average,Venus however is pretty...
I love Henin...I think she's an amazing tennis player...but she's not gorgeous and I know that and don't pointless argue about it...

TooheysNew

Coach
Locky, we know you prefer men - you're not the best bloke to comment.

I think Serena is better looking than Steffi, but that's only because Steffi is ass ugly.

Shorty

Staff member
And what's wrong with Molik,she atleast looks front this planet when she hits the ball!:lol:

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Stephanie Rice is the cutest swimmer not Graham or Henry (henry isn't that bad but Rice is much hotter).

Lewis>Serena in many ways. Serena has the biggest arse in wommens tennis, it looks very unusual with a medium body and a massive booty. Not a good look IMO!
You're gay locky. What guy doesn't like booty and boobs, unless you're one of those types who love the string beans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkAb54JtJjc

Shorty

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
I hate Molik's hair-do though. Shocking styling in the Open!
Yeah..because she's kinda' butch and it's a girly hairdo...that is something Serena could get away with because it's just her build that's masculine but Molik acts butch so it just looked a joke.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cowgirl86 said:
LOL@whoever thinks Serena is hotter than Steffi,get GLASSES!
I think that some fans become way obsessed to the point of insanity...
Serena has a nice smile,but that's it...she's below average,Venus however is pretty...
I love Henin...I think she's an amazing tennis player...but she's not gorgeous and I know that and don't pointless argue about it...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

some people are admired for their ability rather than thier physical looks

I find myself admiring female swimmers alot moreso because of what they acheive and I'm a big fan of swiming, so I can understand people finding Serena attractive

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bleh, I've never been a dark chocolate man. People can wax lyrical about the booty of a black woman, but I'm just not buying it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Cowgirl86 said:
Yeah..because she's kinda' butch and it's a girly hairdo...that is something Serena could get away with because it's just her build that's masculine but Molik acts butch so it just looked a joke.

That is being nice! It was the worst hair-do in the entire Australian Open!:lol:

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
I like attractive ones, not friken out of proportionate booties. It does not look good. Tasmsyn is much more attractive than Serena!
Serena is in proportion. Check the pics. You must weigh about 50 kgs locky if she's too big for you.