What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seyas next season!

M2D2

Bench
f**k knows what ill do with the next few months. but oh well.

P.S. Today proved Beale was our best back of 2017.Holmes at FB can eat a dick.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I think Val is top 5 wingers in the game. Way outside the top 10 full backs. He's shit. Enjoy the off season. I'll be looking to brew some very heavy beer to help with the pain of Seggy, Grey and f**king Doogs in 2018.

Quigs

Immortal
Moi. I'm gonna concentrate on the Bingo more. Might have a crack at becoming a caller.

Legs eleven and all that. We are short a good caller at the Home. The bloke we've got now has lost the plot. Reminds me a bit of the Cap'n.

Carpet Bowls could be on the cards too. I can't bend down because of me knees so I am saving up for one of those guide things. You put your bowl on the top at waist height and just point it where you want it to go. Then you tap the back end of the bowl and it rolls down the guide.

I'm in for exciting times.

sandshark

Bench
Take it easy in the off-season M2D2, let your heart recover for another tragic season watching our beloved.

M2D2

Bench
And i agree. Val is one of the top 5 wingers in the game. Would love it if he was back there next season.

taipan

Referee
Duges at F/B,Val on the winger dinger.It ain't hard Flanno.
And get the players to grow bigger hands ,so they can grasp the flipping pill.

Gee it'd be nice if Benny Barba rolled back into town, then we'd know what real attack from the 1/4 was all about.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Taking the off season to get over my injuries, be back for the 2018 fully fit ready to go again, Gall & Lewis to get another premership in there final season

carcharias

Immortal
Don't forget

We've won it.

Nothing will ever be bad again.

Remember the dark old days of the asada stuff.

This is nothing.

I'm going to go surfing heaps more and play in my band.

Quigs

Immortal
What am I doing in the off season, well I'm thinking of starting up an NRL charity for clubs that are no longer well off and are facing the prospects of extreme financial hardtimes.

Remembering our hard times, and our very hard times, well now that we have finally won one I was thinking how can we help our less fortunates out.

Charity is a wonderful leveller. It is a chance for the Haves to help the Have Nots.

Start with small steps I believe, so I was thinking like maybe we could take buckets and stand at the top of the stairs at Hurstville or Carlton Railway Stations and seek loose change from the loyal Stinking Stains supporters. We might not raise munch but at least we can give them a little kick along for the start of the 2018 season.

Who knows they might actually crack it into the top 8 if they know that those more fortunate are thinking of them.

(a bonus for me also would be another chance to see a Red Rattler hurtling through on the Illawarra Line.)