What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon Noll

SP

Bench
should of won Aussie Idol

yes i know

nah, i got the single, i like to hear more than 1 song by a new artist before i go and get the album

knights04

Bench
It's bad enough Bryan Ferry is singing but how could this idiot be singing at the Allan Border medal. A good event wasted by idiocy.

SP

Bench
i may have a listen to it tomorrow at the cd shop, they usually have somewhere where you can listen to albums

Rustay

Juniors
He seems like a good bloke, but i wouldnt pay for any of his music, or download it for that matter. "What about me" or wateva its called is far from the worst song on the radio though, so i dont mind listening to it when it comes on.

Better than Guy Sebastien though.

Kasper

Bench
Yeah I wouldn't pay for his music, but he goes allright for someone off a competition. Jus tthink back to Scott Cain...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shannon Noll is the modern day Rick Astley!

Guy Sebastian should do what Kenny G does and shove something in his mouth!

Alba

Coach
i LUV Shannon!! and his voice gives me goosebumps and when he sings WHAT ABOUT ME live and when he did WORKING CLASS MAN, it made me proud to be aussie u know....i was sittin there wit da biggest smile on my face !! GO SHANNON!! he should have represented us on World Idol....a tru blu aussie bloke wit a heart of gold, good looks and an awesome voice!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Shannon is a nice bloke who is a pretty good singer......however he's not a super talent..but i'd much prefer looking at him then seeing that dildo head off Guy Sebastians!!

Me Luv Stevo

Juniors
Timanaz_Baybee said:
i LUV Shannon!! and his voice gives me goosebumps and when he sings WHAT ABOUT ME live and when he did WORKING CLASS MAN, it made me proud to be aussie u know....i was sittin there wit da biggest smile on my face !! GO SHANNON!! he should have represented us on World Idol....a tru blu aussie bloke wit a heart of gold, good looks and an awesome voice!
ahh working class man, he did that song so good.. and also new york new york