What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon Noll

raz

Juniors
Evilgrowler said:
Australian Idol is a sick joke. It's nothing more than a way for Telstra to get more money out of you. The talent show cased in this vile programme was pathetic. The best singer didn't win. She didn't finish in the top 3.

The whole f***ing thing is ridiculous.

The way australia voted was ridiculous paulini got screwed she should of at least been top 2

Raider_69

Post Whore
El Coconuto said:
"What About Me?" - How fitting a title for the loser of Australian Idol!

exactly what i though when i herd it
acually it was more like "f**k, he really is a f**king loser"

Alba

Coach
Raider_69 said:
im not antonio ;-)
and shannon is no champion, the bloke sings like a robot, dosnt even move his f***in feet
he is as entertaining as watching paint dry and loser to Guy Sebation to boot
i dont care what you say about him, there is no way in the world he is even on par with barnsy let alone better...

i never said he was better than him how could i Jimmy Barnes is a legend but u gotta admit that shannon did that song excellent...it woulda made jimmy proud....alot of people in that comp woulda killed that song but shannon--->THATS TOPS!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
true, you didnt, but Me Luv Stevo did!
i just cant listen to a bloke who never moves his feet, it gives me the right royal shits, and he is nothing more than a cheap homebrand barnsy
and we all know homebrand is not near to level of the real thing

Alba

Coach
it does annoy me that he doesnt move his feet but come on give the man time hes only starting out

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dont care if he is a 12 year old rookie, if he cant move his feet and has to copy a legend to get known then he's no good IMO

Kaz

junior
So are you all telling me Jimmy & Shannon are not the same person.

As Shannon thinks he is Jimmy.

They both scream & ruin songs. :(

Kill The Wabbit

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Me Luv Stevo said:
yeah me and my friend were listening to jimmy barnes cd yesterday too, shannons is much better

you did not say that..... TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!
Barsny is a legend, Noll is a loser, to even suggest such a thing is almost like spitting on a legend... hang your head in shame...

bullshit raider69. mls shouldn't hang her head in shame at all. she should chop the f**king thing right off her shoulders. how much did she give to telstra i wonder?

Me Luv Stevo

Juniors
Kill The Wabbit said:
Raider_69 said:
Me Luv Stevo said:
yeah me and my friend were listening to jimmy barnes cd yesterday too, shannons is much better

you did not say that..... TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!
Barsny is a legend, Noll is a loser, to even suggest such a thing is almost like spitting on a legend... hang your head in shame...

bullsh*t raider69. mls shouldn't hang her head in shame at all. she should chop the f***ing thing right off her shoulders. how much did she give to telstra i wonder?

your a wanker, im allowed to like whoever i want to. :roll:

SP

Bench
I was watching Rage last saturday (after the top 50 finished) and that goofy Norweigan dude who won the world idol thing was on, he did a cover version of She's So High (originally done by Tal Bachman) and my god it sucked, that has to be the worst cover version ever, it beats Eternal Flame by Human Nature & The Tide Is High by Atomic Kitten

skywalker77

Juniors
Lewis said:
that has to be the worst cover version ever, it beats Eternal Flame by Human Nature & The Tide Is High by Atomic Kitten

What about Eternal Flame by Atomic Kitten? :roll: If it's worse than that, my god it must be a bad song!

Paulini so should of won. I still can't believe she didn't. She easily had the best voice there. Far better than Guy or Cosima. Shannon well you can't really compare cos he doesn't do the rnb warble but she was still the best overall singer.

Bel I got Shannons cd, I love "Learn To Fly"!

Raider_69

Post Whore
dont tell shannon just rips off other artists?
he is nothing more than a gloried kareoke singer
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He is no champ, he is useless

The Colonel

Immortal
I have had the pleasure of seeing Shannon play before he went on Idol. He and his brother are a great live act in a pub but I can also honestly see him having a future in the C&W scene as opposed to mainstream music.

Latest posts