What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon Noll

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I don't like either as singers.....however i'd much rather have a beer with Shannon & talk about things then in general then talk to a man who thinks he's a women.

SP

Bench
skywalker77 said:
Lewis said:
that has to be the worst cover version ever, it beats Eternal Flame by Human Nature & The Tide Is High by Atomic Kitten

What about Eternal Flame by Atomic Kitten? :roll: If it's worse than that, my god it must be a bad song!

nah, the Atomic Kitten cover of EF wasnt too bad (the video clip was the best thing out of it, i bought the single just for the video clip enhanced bit). I agree though it is bad, but not as bad as Human Nature's version

Rise Against

Kill The Wabbit said:
Raider_69 said:
Me Luv Stevo said:
yeah me and my friend were listening to jimmy barnes cd yesterday too, shannons is much better

you did not say that..... TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!
Barsny is a legend, Noll is a loser, to even suggest such a thing is almost like spitting on a legend... hang your head in shame...

bullsh*t raider69. mls shouldn't hang her head in shame at all. she should chop the f***ing thing right off her shoulders. how much did she give to telstra i wonder?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evilgrowler

First Grade
The American Idol rejects are better than these 2 knobs. The Australian music industry is at an all time low.

SP

Bench
pepstar87 said:
Runnerup on Australian Idol.

How crap is Guy's song "All i need is you" it's the most crap and annoying song.

very crap indeed

i got sick of hearing it on the channel 10 ad when people are at the beach

Alba

Coach
pepstar87 said:
Runnerup on Australian Idol.

How crap is Guy's song "All i need is you" it's the most crap and annoying song.

his whole damn album is crap....i like the angels brought me here but my lil bro got it for xmas and i put it on in the background while we were opening pressies and eating adn i ended up havin to turn the thing off b4 it finished cause his voice was annoying me so much....it was really gettin under my skin! [-X dont get it

on the utha hand SHANNON---> :music2:

Me Luv Stevo

Juniors
Jus 182 said:
Kill The Wabbit said:
Raider_69 said:
Me Luv Stevo said:
yeah me and my friend were listening to jimmy barnes cd yesterday too, shannons is much better

you did not say that..... TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!
Barsny is a legend, Noll is a loser, to even suggest such a thing is almost like spitting on a legend... hang your head in shame...

bullsh*t raider69. mls shouldn't hang her head in shame at all. she should chop the f***ing thing right off her shoulders. how much did she give to telstra i wonder?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh wow justin thats just so funny isnt it :roll:

Latest posts