What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon Noll

Raider_69

Post Whore
Me Luv Stevo said:
Jus 182 said:
Kill The Wabbit said:
Raider_69 said:
Me Luv Stevo said:
yeah me and my friend were listening to jimmy barnes cd yesterday too, shannons is much better

you did not say that..... TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!
Barsny is a legend, Noll is a loser, to even suggest such a thing is almost like spitting on a legend... hang your head in shame...

bullsh*t raider69. mls shouldn't hang her head in shame at all. she should chop the f***ing thing right off her shoulders. how much did she give to telstra i wonder?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh wow justin thats just so funny isnt it :roll:

i thought it was quite humorous....

AND THEIR SHARING A DRINK THATS CALLED LONELESS, BUT ITS BETTER THAN DRINKING ALONE

budz

Juniors
Most people like Shannon because he is the Aussie battler type. Guy clearly shits all over him when it comes to voice and performance. I dont think all these artists doing well with covers means anything because everyone knows the songs. The question is if they can do original songs and be popular after the temporary populairity of idol wears off.

Big Mick

Referee
I do Have Shannon's ALbum and I love it.

By far my favourite song on there is Track 6 "Learn to Fly" a beautiful song with beautiful words.

The whole album is original expect for track 1 which is a bryan adams song and track 3 what about me. It kills Guy's album which has like 8 covers on it or whatever.

I can't wait for Pauhlini to bring out an album, thats one I will fo sure buy, she is an incredible singer and I think it should have been her and shannon in the final with her winning, but I like both of them.

SP

Bench
arck, why dont all the 12 finalists bring out solo albums, 3 have already