What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shark Attack

cheese

Bench
Anyone else get theres today?

Pretty ordinary i thought. The rapes interview was ok, but i couldnt help but get dejavu whilst reading it. Maybe it had already been posted on the O site?! ...dunno, to lazy go and check archives.

The club renno's look like they're going to be pretty schmick ..and the same old "the development is slowly moving along" rant from bazza made its yearly cameo.

Pretty dull really

Highlights: Lomu's and Noddys cheesey looking pics in the merchandise section. Lomu looks like he's modeling for country road or something similar......they had me cringing for days

cheese

Bench
Another thing that stuck:

In the rapes interview, rob willis asked stuey about ET on the coaching staff. Stuey implied that ET would have jumped onboard his coaching staff regardless of what club he went to.

Imagine ET invlolved coaching elsewhere?!?!? ...nauseating stuff .....Similar to sludge playing for the queens...but that never happened ...right?!

The Popper

Bench
Yeah. I got mine, Cheese. Always a good read IMO. But I never pay much attention to the interviews (anywhere) cause they're always so stereotyped and exactly what you'd expect the interviewee to say.

Jimbo

Immortal
McSharkie said:
Did you read the front page. AGM is coming!

I haven't received mine yet, but that's the news I've been waiting quite some time for...

The Popper

Bench
Yeah. 27/5. Voting's 20/5-26/5. Spewing. I'll be in Maurice Lindsay land. Might have to throw in a proxy to get my two bobs worth.

and the same old "the development is slowly moving along" rant from bazza made its yearly cameo.
Yep!

The immortals bar is a good idea. Though their idea of a bar is whatever tiny floor space is next to the fire exit (ie the only area where they arent allowed to have pokies). I'll have to get a jumper signed that night by the 3 of them.

The hot tip is to pick up a 2003 jumper for $40 or $50 from Pauls Warehouse and get that signed, 2003 of course being the year they announced the immortals so it would be a great piece of memorabilia, that's for sure.

Macca

Coach
I have a 35 year jumper signed by last years team, even has Ando's signature on it. ;-) I think I might go for the sky blue one though with the horizontal lines. That one is synonamous with great Sharks. Anything with their sigs on it would be delightful though.

SirShire

First Grade
And I have my treasured Sharks Jersey signed by ET in his last season :D

Getting my new jersey signed and framed.

Jimbo

Immortal
You're better off getting them to sign the current jumper. The three immortals on the first Premiership jumper...

Latest posts