What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharkies

deansykes

Juniors
I know majority here would hate to admit it, but how good were they last night! They tamed taumalolo and Thurston and gave away nothing.

Maloney is unbelievable, wish we had of picked him up.

If they can't win the premiership this year based on that performance they never will.

I'm hoping for a Sharks v Raiders GF

dino2170

Juniors
what are you saying now. this forum has bagged the sharkies for good reason.. they do have a few reject from us and where are they now???????????????

WHERE IS THE MUPPET??????? I HAVENT HEARD OF HIM THIS YEAR????????

drago brelli

Bench
Cronulla v Canberra would be great and the atmosphere would be good. I tipped Cronulla last night because they had the week off and they caught Nth Qld at just the right time. One thing we do know is this, Cronulla had a dream start, they couldn't have hoped for a team to make the error rate that Nt Qld did. Neither Melbourne or Canberra will simply 'hand' the game to Cronulla. Cronulla are a great chance, though.

drago brelli

Bench
Some people on here think Cronulla winning a comp will be something of a disaster. The possible disaster is unfolding south of here, in the 'bleak' city. They are seriously concerned that their precious suburban game could witness an all Sydney GF. Some pissed off Geelong supporters claim this has been organised by the AFL brains trust.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Some people on here think Cronulla winning a comp will be something of a disaster. The possible disaster is unfolding south of here, in the 'bleak' city. They are seriously concerned that their precious suburban game could witness an all Sydney GF. Some pissed off Geelong supporters claim this has been organised by the AFL brains trust.

Karma. It will be hilarious.

Mr Red

First Grade
No matter what the Cowboys were saying I can't help thinking last weeks match took it out of them.
They seemed both mentally and physically fatigued from the outset, and you give a team like the Sharks that much early possession and you'll find it hard to come back..
I'm not a huge fan of Maloney, especially at origin level, but at least he does the basics right, which is more than I can say for our halves last season....

boot

Juniors
f**k, f**k, Cronulla,
Dank made us big and want to blue.
f**k, f**k, Cronulla,
Shane of the Sharks fingers you.

f**k Cronulla, can't wait to see them choke in the big show

boot

Juniors
f**k, f**k, Cronulla,
Dank made us big and want to blue.
f**k, f**k, Cronulla,
Shane of the Sharks fingers you.

f**k Cronulla, can't wait to see them choke in the big show
.... Peter Sharp, Sharp, forever?

Walpole

Juniors
I know a few Sharks fans who I'd be happy to see finally have a win but bloody hell, to see Gallen, Fifita and Ennis (three of the biggest grubs in the comp) as premiership winners? Very hard to stomach.

since77

Juniors
Cheers Getsmarty. Appreciated

Must say that while I'm not a fan of Sharks style of play, Miller was a Legend has always been a classy guy on this forum and so I hope he enjoys the week.
I'd be far cooler with a Sharks win though if both Gallen & Fifita injure themselves in the warm up ;)