What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharkies

Dragsters

First Grade
Haha thanks mate.

One of our nutty supporters wore a wet suit with porch lights (actually working) on his head last night. Even we joke about it

You know, I was discussing it with a mate last night and I reckon you might be in luck...

Facts are Harold Holt disappeared while swimming at Cheviot Beach in Melbourne in December 1967, stay with me here, ive applied an algorithm and by my calculations, I reckon it would take him exactly 50 years to swim up the east coast, therfore there is every chance he will body surf in, walk ashore at Cronulla beach and head straight to Northies for a schooner next Sunday night!!!

Ps. He will be 108 :thinking:

blacksafake

First Grade
Sorry but i cant go for them. Too many players i dislike, Actually Prior & Miller is a legend are the only ones i like.

Anyway enjoy the ride Miller;)

Wittenberg

Juniors
Shows what good coaching can do. Prior and Beale playing in the gf but on the forum we saw both of them as being useless. Not useless now.

Dragonscales

Juniors
Regardless, Cronulla should have been removed from the NRL competition some time ago. Cronulla-Sutherland does not need a team. Zero competition wins in 50 years is downright pathetic.

Relocate to Perth.

Old Timer

Coach
Regardless, Cronulla should have been removed from the NRL competition some time ago. Cronulla-Sutherland does not need a team. Zero competition wins in 50 years is downright pathetic.

Relocate to Perth.
Ridiculous comment.
There are plenty of teams that don't win comps for long periods of time that have a faithful and loyal fan base who just want to watch their team play and hopefully win a comp just like we did from 79 until 2010.
The shire has been an expanding area for over 50 years and they deserve their place in the comp.
Time we got over the "happy hunting ground days" philosophy and worried about what we do rather than others.

Dragonscales

Juniors
Ridiculous comment.
There are plenty of teams that don't win comps for long periods of time that have a faithful and loyal fan base who just want to watch their team play and hopefully win a comp just like we did from 79 until 2010.
The shire has been an expanding area for over 50 years and they deserve their place in the comp.
Time we got over the "happy hunting ground days" philosophy and worried about what we do rather than others.

There are plenty of teams that don't win comps for long periods of time that have a faithful and loyal fan base who just want to watch their team play and hopefully win a comp just like we did from 79 until 2010 that have been rightly removed from the competition.

Quite frankly, I don't give a f**k if the club has a "loyal fan base who just want to watch their team play and hopefully win a comp". Incase you haven't realised, this is the case for every single f**king club in the history of the competition.

Also, I don't know what the Shire's expansion has to do with that fact that there's too many Sydney teams and Cronulla is clearly the least deserving Sydney Team. A club with no competitions and a history of failure.

By your logic, a plethora of teams shouldn't have been removed from the competition.

Yes, but my comment is ridiculous.

Sit down.

Old Timer

Coach
There are plenty of teams that don't win comps for long periods of time that have a faithful and loyal fan base who just want to watch their team play and hopefully win a comp just like we did from 79 until 2010 that have been rightly removed from the competition.

Quite frankly, I don't give a f**k if the club has a "loyal fan base who just want to watch their team play and hopefully win a comp". Incase you haven't realised, this is the case for every single f**king club in the history of the competition.

Also, I don't know what the Shire's expansion has to do with that fact that there's too many Sydney teams and Cronulla is clearly the least deserving Sydney Team. A club with no competitions and a history of failure.

By your logic, a plethora of teams shouldn't have been removed from the competition.

Yes, but my comment is ridiculous.

Sit down.
Sit down yourself you highly opinionated dead shit.
You just want to see the back of them so it enhances our chances.
They have every right to play before Melbourne, Warriors and a few others.
They were part of the NSWRL long before the ARL took the shooting match over.
The shire growth was the very reason they came into existence and their continued and enhanced growth is exactly why they should remain.

This Year?

Immortal
Anyone that doesn't want the Sharks to win the Grand Final in 2016 must be a Storm apologist.

I couldn't give a f**k how many grubs are in the Sharks team. I couldn't care less about the peptides thing from a few seasons ago. I don't care if any Sharks fans hate us.

I hope the Sharks get every single 50/50 call and do a number on the Storm like Many did in '08.

It would be beautiful.

Dragonscales

Juniors
Sit down yourself you highly opinionated dead shit.
You just want to see the back of them so it enhances our chances.
They have every right to play before Melbourne, Warriors and a few others.
They were part of the NSWRL long before the ARL took the shooting match over.
The shire growth was the very reason they came into existence and their continued and enhanced growth is exactly why they should remain.

What the f**k are you talking about you stupid merkin? I want the Sharks gone because the NRL needs to expand. Warriors and Melbourne are less deserving than the f**king Sharks? What kind of f**ked up fantasy are you living in? Warriors, who occupy an entire country and spreads Rugby League in NZ and Melbourne who have won two competitions in 1/5th the time Cronulla has been in the comp and spread League to Victoria?

Old Timer

Coach
What the f**k are you talking about you stupid merkin? I want the Sharks gone because the NRL needs to expand. Warriors and Melbourne are less deserving than the f**king Sharks? What kind of f**ked up fantasy are you living in? Warriors, who occupy an entire country and spreads Rugby League in NZ and Melbourne who have won two competitions in 1/5th the time Cronulla has been in the comp and spread League to Victoria?
Sharks gone and NRL will expand that really is logical isn't it.
Melbourne are a contrived team that exists only because the NRL want it to. No local juniors so to speak of and never will have they are a blight on the game and have been given incredibly favourable treatment ever since their inception.
FFS if anyone in Sydney should go then why not Easts another team that has huge financial backing and blood sucks on everyone else's junior comps.
Just admit it you think we would be better off having the Sharks area to ourselves.
Not having won a comp is no reason to shelve them and if their fans agreed with your position they wouldn't be here now.

I hope the medication kicks in soon

to_ddeath

Coach
Cannot believe some of what I'm reading here...yes its funny the Holt stuff but seriously both GF clubs are farrrrked. Sorry Miller you seem like a good egg but history taught me to hate Scumulla and never wish them any success.
The sins of the past cannot be erased...and you have a higher grub fan base than almost any other club.
#WHYNOTNEVER