What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks current 2018 side

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I see the Jets have Jesse Marschke from the Roosters. This kid looked good in NYC in 2016 when the Roosters won the NYC.

Drops the F Bomb like a champ as well

Interesting Frenz. He goes better than Nu thats for sure.

He never really got a chance at the chooks.

I have big hopes for "X factor" Xerri. I'd love to see Duges show him the ropes as early as possible. He doesn't need a season in 20's to prove his worth.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Dylan Walker real merkin in Eagles jersey put the sharks jersey on him and watch him become loved

Yeah but he was an abject failure as 5/8.

I like his mongrel and smartarsisity though. Gets under people’s skin. Bit Ennis like. Phuqing pest in other words LOL

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
2018 side maybe from sharks squad

* I have trust in Flanno he has got us deep into finals with squads a lot worse
* We keep hearing that we are chasing another half, Hingano is another unhappy at moment
* If this is the squad i think Paulo needs to be seeing plenty of game time, he can cover Brailey, plays as either prop or backrow, and also can slot into halves depending how game is travelling, he adds more value then Seggy who causes attack to stutter
* The no 17 jersey needs more minutes again with Gall/Lewis both likely to leave we need to ensure who plays 17 gets minute be it Ule/Capewell/Maggy/Nikora any of these players needs minutes under belt for following year
* We may look light on in halves, but who knows till its tested and we know now how often player decides to join at moments notice i am sure another Panther will want out and could come knocking

1 Josh Dugan
2 Sosaia Feki
3 Jesse Ramien
4 Ricky Leutele
5 Valentine Holmes
6 Matt Moylan
7 Chad Townsend
8 Andrew Fifita
9 Jayden Brailey
10 Matt Prior
11 Luke Lewis
12 Wade Graham
13 Paul Gallen

14 Jayson Bukuya
15 Joseph Paulo
16 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Braden Uele

18 Bessie Aufaga-Toomaga
19 Blayke Brailey
20 Kurt Capewell
21 Josh Carr
22 Kurt Dillon
23 Eddie Faalua
24 Kyle Flanagan
25 Aaron Gray
26 Brock Ilett
27 Sione Katoa
28 William Kennedy
29 Ryan King
30 Edrick Lee
31 Isaac Lumelume
32 Billy Magoulias
33 Briton Nikora
34 James Segeyaro
35 Scott Sorensen
36 Cruz Topai-Aveai
37 Jordan Topai-Aveai
38 Josh Tuilagi
39 Bronson Xerri
40 Daniel Vasquez
41 Jack J Williams
42 Jack Williams

not bad..

but i'd swap King with Faalua and probably Vasuez with Lumelume..

not bad..

but i'd swap King with Faalua and probably Vasuez with Lumelume..
Stains forum boring you, muzza?
I find if you read there twice a week the laughter ensues, anymore than that and the delusions start becoming an inner reality. *mickeylane*

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sharks in the emerging blues squad

Jayden Brailey (Cronulla Sharks)

Kyle Flanagan (Cronulla Sharks)

Jessie Ramien (Cronulla Sharks)

LINK

bluefox1968

Juniors
U

Edric the eel may be our winger

Nah, With Fittler naming Ramien as an 'emerging blue', he's gotta get a shot at FG. I'm thinking he may be a 'breakout success' like Holmes was when he entered the top grade. [Yes, I know Ramien played the WCC game.]

shaggs

Coach
Still cant pass. A significant problem for a hooker.
When you are making 60 tackles and just shovelling it out, it becomes a skill you don’t need to practice.

All the best dummy half passers can take a few steps a throw a pass. He will come back without the des weight

Ads

First Grade
When you are making 60 tackles and just shovelling it out, it becomes a skill you don’t need to practice.

All the best dummy half passers can take a few steps a throw a pass. He will come back without the des weight
When all he had to do was shovel it out and he couldn't then its fair to say he has a problem.