What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Den Publishes anti-anderson bias

millersnose

Post Whore
some talentless hack at the den said:
. Now all we need is confirmation that Chris Anderson won't be in charge next season and we should be all set for 2004!

further to the diatribe posted on this once fine site targeting our great coach, whose only crime is bringing us a winning culture and consolidating our poorly performing side into the powerhouse that made the league world tremble in 2003, I find this rubbish.

Again I call for the board of the Sharks den to stand down and make room for some new blood!!

http://sharks.rleague.com/news.php?id=14247

Anonymous

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I recommend everyone checks out mankind's single greatest achievement since we crawled out of the primordial ooze all those millions of year's ago. It's called the Sharks Den, and this is where it's at:

http://sharks.rleague.com

As can be attested for in both mine and Millers' signatures, it is widely regarded as a key figure in politics, entertainment and everything else, ever. We'll be getting a new look up and running in a little while, too. Exciting times my friends.

SirShire

First Grade
The entire left hand side looks unreal, all the navigating bars etc. But the header is were you lose the marks IMHO.

cheese

Bench
I reckon it looks very tidy indeed.....slick

But my critique would be, and its a pretty minor and irrelevant one, but when i look at it, theres nothing that really seems to immediately grab my eye, and make a visual association with the sharks/cronulla/sutho shire.

Maybe a small picture of the dunes, or the beach, or northies, or the scabby traino, or south cronulla park, or shark island, or some kind of shire "landmark" that immediately relates the website to the shire region.

dunno ....just a thought ......not having a dig, i reckon its slick.

mullet

Juniors
its a bit plane, needs pictures, the header needs a bit of work. i like the colour scheme, fits in well with the new and more black dominated jersey

imasharkie

Coach
El Garbo you've put Deano in the player of the year and for that 100% for the site and now all I need is for DT to score points in that award :D

Salmon said:
Pic of Northies? Wonderful!!
Northies simply cant be beat.
(Well I'd love to beat the bouncers)

Northies is especially good on Sunday afternoons after a huge Sharks win. Except the asshole bouncers dont let Sharks fans wear Sharks jumpers in! What a joke! Scandal! If they ironed out those small problems (the bouncers) it would be perfect.

Salmon said:
Its always huge on a Sunday arvo, though you do get twats from other clubs there.
Yep like that idiot Willie Mason and that girl Braith Anasta and heaps more...Nathan Blacklock is alright, usually punting hundreds of dollars on the dogs!

Punk

Juniors
El Garbo said:
Actually, while we're on that note, anyone care to check out a design I've done for next seasons Den and offer some feedback?

The site looks fine, I just dislike the hammerheads in the Sharks Den banner.

fizman

Bench
I notice that Phil Bailey didn't make the top 10 in player of the year!! What does this mean Z man :shock: !!

millersnose

Post Whore
the site does look a bit bland

perhaps a backdrop of gavin millers smiling face

or some sharkettes

anything but ninja pictures please

El Coconuto

Bench
Hmmmmm slick, but the potential for the Sharks Den is so much bigger, and I think Garbz knows this.

In saying that though, it's only a draft and I'm sure it will get better. All the best!

Latest posts