What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks fans punting thread

Morpheus

Juniors
Now that's what I call a day out at the races mate ! good stuff and I'm glad the trip was a safe one, bloody long drive.

I think that race at Wellington will give you a better indication of the fillies ability, she will be right among them I reckon.

legend

Coach
Bad luck Skitz, Philly won by three in OT. Would have been a nice collect I'm sure and I'm even surer you were already spending the money. #-o

Morpheus

Juniors
Hey MCSharkie, I see Speedy Angel has indeed decided to run in the race I picked out for her next Monday 26th at Wellington.

I have looked at the noms and make the following form comments:-

BAY HOPE- 12 Sts for 1 second, at dubbo mic last year, form since ordinary besides 2 solid 4ths at dubbo and wellington after the 2nd. Country donkey, should not trouble your horse.

COBB'S CHOICE- 4 starts done NOTHING, a dog, a donkey.

DOC WHITNEY-first starter trained at gilgandra by a bloke with little reputation, could surpsise with no form to show, but bred like a dragon fan, should not trouble you.

FACTWINA-5 sts=first 2 race starts ran 2nd and third, one picnic meeting though, 3 runs since have been out of form badly, perhaps has some problems and if right may have a good chance.

Jestadora- 5 sts, ran 2nd this race this track last year, since has been lightly raced but ran a good 5th in same race speedy angel ran in at dubbo and absolutely donkey whipped your filly, on that run this horse has a chance of winning

KING OF BROLGA-has some good runs under his belt and ran a good 3rd last start, but this race looks too short for it on paper.

KYLEE"S CHOICE- not bad form but again drop back in distance does not suit, place chance at best

NANNAS GIRL- 6 starts and souths could beat this thing home, dog.

PERRY- shocker on paper, waste of training fees this thing.

SPORTS HUNTER- Speedy and ok form, if good jock gets on this, back it to win.

ZOLLER- DOG !

SPEEDY ANGEL- look, this race is the lowest class of race imaginable just about, non TAB at wellington for crying out loud, restricted maiden to horses that have been about a bit. The form reads shocking for every damn horse in the race, the ones I have said are okay, are only in perspective against the other horses, none of these are worth $500 as a race horse on current form, and I must say mate, that if you horse cannot beat these home, or at least run an unlucky 2nd or maybe 3rd,4th, then quite frankly, the trainer is taking the mickey out of you if he tells you there is any merit in continuing racing this filly.

You cannot keep being told that she showed speed at her trial back in may, that's no reason to keep throwing money at her now hoping for a return to that form.

If she wins this race then she may gain extra confidence and grow another leg so to speak, it happens often, but she still would only have one a terrible form non TAN race at wellington, perhaps breed her ? I can't give the answers, just weighing up the form of this race.

Latest posts