What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Fans Views...It'll Make your Blood Boil

Are the Sharks Scum

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anonymous

Juniors
Yes, and good timing as always, for the second year running I believe. ;-)

The antagonists (who for some reason have a great deal of interest in Saints) will either ignore the counter arguments or are unable to grasp it. Either way, it just goes around in circles.

For example, I find the initial historical point you raised to be quite narrow. Very briefly, St George and Illawarra have a lot in common since the 1920s and Saints history can be traced back to 1907/1908. The Football Club has repeatedly said that the next premiership will be number 16.

The NRL in their wisdom say otherwise, but they themselves have only been around since 1998 and yet, they feel it appropriate to inherit the Sydney premiership records.
This creates a dilemma, and a challenge when it all comes to a head, which it inevitably will.

After simply discarding the complexities of this history debate, you then pave yourself an easy road to continue on.

Surely

Post Whore
So really Saints are the NRL's version of Mike Tyson ... Great once but not anymore.

You probably should lock this thread too :)

Jimbo

Immortal
Actually St George is more like Juan Manuel Fangio. Won a lot in the late 50's, passed away in the 90's...

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:
Actually St George is more like Juan Manuel Fangio. Won a lot in the late 50's, passed away in the 90's...

LOL, Jimbo, that's a tough one to formulate a comeback to. I mean, in essence famous people have proud achievements that define them so I am finding it really hard to find someone to compare Cronulla Scummerland to...

Maybe Bessie Bardot?? She's B-Grade, superficial & has not really achieved anything in her "career" (whatever that is).

There you have it - The Bessie Bardot Sharks.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Jimbo

Immortal
Lets see, young, dopey media darling, squandering its parent's fortune, promising a lot but delivering nothing of worth.

I've got it!! St George Illawarra = the NRL's Paris Hilton

:D

Ribs

Bench
I think Id prefer to use Mimi McPherson than Bessie Bardot.

At least Bessie Bardot has some talent.......

Southernsaint

Staff member
Ribs said:
I think Id prefer to use Mimi McPherson than Bessie Bardot.

At least Bessie Bardot has some talent.......

Yeah, Mimi was pretty talentless from what I've seen. All show & no go, just like her ol' man's football team :lol:

Jimbo tells us that she shits the bed too...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Jimbo

Immortal
Figure of speech Benny ;-)

So Willow's not the only one around here who doesn't know what a metaphor is?