What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks in RLWC

bluefox68

Staff member
Dugan played well.... Holmes tried hard ... Wade - solid. Difficult to excel whilst out of position ....

bluefox68

Staff member
Dugan played well?
Lol
Who are you? Dragons fan?
Yes, in my opinion he played well whilst playing on the left side. Any unbiased commentator would agree with me.

Holmes was NOT in his best position, his best position is right wing.

I stand by my opinion - I don’t get the criticism...

M2D2

Bench
Holmes played well i thought, Always ran hard, lack of shifting allowed the overlap, cant blame the winger for that.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Holmes was shit. Even Fox rated him 4/10. Worst winger on the field. Bring Mansour in.

Klemmer best on field. Dugan next.

Morgan missing.

Wade only out of position for 10 minutes max. When Doogs came back Cordner went off. He just didnt look comfy in attack. Defended well.

Gagai is a superstar.

Cronk was mud but f**k he copped some grief.

Plastered

Juniors
Holmes went missing. A few Karmichael Hunt runs and that was it. Gagai must've at least quadrupled the amount of work Holmes did.

Quigs

Immortal
Go big Fif !!! Give the Barnaby Joyces a flogging.

(Edited at halftime) I knew that Fif was playing for Tonga and not Sarrrrh-moah. I was just seeing if youse knew.

Last edited:

M2D2

Bench
"Went missing"
He was on the f**king wing and got barely kicked to all f**king night.

Card Shark

Immortal
Holmes went missing. A few Karmichael Hunt runs and that was it. Gagai must've at least quadrupled the amount of work Holmes did.

Unfortunately that’s all he seems to do.

He has great footwork & evasion but plays the bulldozing game.

I really don’t get it!

Latest posts