What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Premiers 2016

taipan

Referee
I usually don't believe in omens, but this year there seems to be a lot of Sharks attacks on the Nth coast, more than I can remember.
Were the denizens of the deep trying to tell us something?The year of the Shark is nigh.

This year Jaws next year Paws? Who nose!!!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Loved reading the comments.

It was a game for the ages, if we would have lost i dont believe we would have ever broken through, now we have won, i believe we will be the team to go back to back, the pressure is off the players the fans.

We have great squad losing Ennis will be tough to fix but Flanno has the knack of getting players to play when needed.

When we one tears flowed, but i thought of all the people i knew sat next to late 1980's who were season tickets holders and they would tell me they started by going to sutherland oval, they would have been late 80's now i hope they were still around to enjoy it

Generalzod

Immortal
Anyone watched/hear the Fox commentary version of the Grand Final, What did Smith actually mean when Chambers scored it was "a Try for the good" any one know???

coolumsharkie

Referee
Anyone watched/hear the Fox commentary version of the Grand Final, What did Smith actually mean when Chambers scored it was "a Try for the good" any one know???

No, this is one of my queries as well, nothing around thats free. I do have a friend that works at Fox who might help me out. Been meaning to ask him.

Card Shark

Immortal

I think he uses this terminology a bit.

When a team is four in front, he says they are "a try to the good"....4 points in front.

Generalzod

Immortal
Dilemma dilemma dilemma should I watch the the Cricket or watch the replay of the Grand Final again, f**k the Cricket lol

On the 10th of Dec the club will show all the final games at the locker room...

Generalzod

Immortal
The Melbourne Storm they where happy given us the back slap in rd 26 but when it come to give it back they hated it....

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
My missus is going away today
I'm watching it tonight
And tomorrow night.

So envious!

Had my fox cut-off (suspended) a couple of weeks after the GF, don't watch in summer. Had it recorded through my box though & now it off, so can't even access my recordings.
Any ideas on how to watch the game on Telstra/Netflix or associated channels?
I've seen an NRL option on there previously but it crap..would it be on there somewhere or elsewhere?
I don't have a smart TV.
Cheers

Latest posts