What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks rule out safe haven if Carney and Roosters part ways

Ausguy

Coach
im calling it as BS... looks nothing like her...

as a side note... is the black guy actually black. Looks like he has no idea what he is doing.

azzah72

Bench
It's def her.

It's how she got famous. she was a nobody before this, much like paris hilton.

It didn't work out the same for Laurence Fishburne's daughter though.

Quigs

Immortal
Don't tell the press.

I just heard that they are reopening the inquiry into the suspicious deaths of two women who were found dead on a track at Atherton two decades ago.

This will be the third inquiry over the death of the two best friends. They were found in one of the womans vehicle.

I am very worried.

When did Todd spend time at Atherton?

Quigs

Immortal
Coastal,there has been a lot of 6 year olds that have committed horrendous homocides.

I just knew we shouldn't of signed him. I knew he'd be trouble.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
No just me spellun. Once a front rower always a front rower. Me spell checker was still asleep. She's awake now.

It's homicide you idiot. It's Homicide and don't worry ...

homicide-1.jpg

Its okay I've been intouch with Homicide, Ive got Detective Inspector Connolly on the job. He has his crew of Detective Sergeant Frank Bronson and Senior Detective David Mackay.

Farkkkkkk C.S.I these blokes will solve it, and i am sorry to say if Toddy is guilty then there will be no escaping his fate.

I knew we should not of signed him ... trouble I say, just plain trouble.

Latest posts