What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks - SOO time

Stake Removed

First Grade
I watched Woods play last week. His game has gone backwards.;)

Agree to make it worse he is on big $$, you could handle it if was young prop in first year, but is he appraently ranked one ranked one of the best i have never seen that.

I believe each team in the comp has a prop better then Woods, that puts him at No 17 before you look at the teams again

carinashark

First Grade
Don’t be supprised if no Sharks are picked. Maybe Holmes for them but that’s it if Freddy cannot be swayed by Fulton like the last bloke.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Maloney is one half. Fittler prefers him with more touches he was saying last night after the Pennies game, which means he would probably stay at 7.

Card Shark

Immortal
Don’t be supprised if no Sharks are picked. Maybe Holmes for them but that’s it if Freddy cannot be swayed by Fulton like the last bloke.

Holmes is a certainty, injury aside.

Qld don’t dump their previously successful players without reason.

I expect Dugan and Graham (if fit) to make NSW, Graham to be chosen on the bench as the utility and of course Holmes to be playing for Qld,

carinashark

First Grade
Wado looks tired to to me,he should not be in the team. Maloney against QLD I would be looking elsewhere, his penalties will kill us.

Ken Ebb

Juniors
Wade doesn’t deserve a start regardless of utility value. He’s playing poorly and needs a rocket up him. Playing as if he’s believing his own reputation.
Holmes only chance. Maybe Dugan in centres if he’s fit which is kinda rare.

txta2

Bench
Chad will be halfback for blues for sure. You never know, Freddie has been known to experiment and that's not by urinating on footy groupies while ya team mate bangs them.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Chad will be halfback for blues for sure. You never know, Freddie has been known to experiment and that's not by urinating on footy groupies while ya team mate bangs them.

You probably need to come up for a name for him to better express your dislike.

It’s comparable with Frenzy’s dislike of “Felix” Holmes, so use that line of thinking.

May I suggest Garfield! ;)

Frenzy.

Immortal
You probably need to come up for a name for him to better express your dislike.

It’s comparable with Frenzy’s dislike of “Felix” Holmes, so use that line of thinking.

May I suggest Garfield! ;)

Garfield got taken early. By Gavin Cooper. By you!