What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks stories in the Tele today

lolesi

First Grade
I don't mind standing, but now with young kids it is actually a chore to take them to the game because they just can't see. You've got to go to the family hill and try to find a place to sit on the wet grass, because you're no chance buying a few seats together.

Then you have those friggen speakers blasting you in the face, making conversation impossible and obscuring view. Doesn't matter what they do for game day entertainment, face painting, etc, it's a bit of a bludger of an outing.

To move forward the club absolutely needs more seating and just has to sort out the sound. It's mental.

Yeah understandable for sure.

Just me being selfish and not wanting to change, that's all.

Had to laugh when I saw the poll on which Sydney team should go in today's telegraph.

Whilst it was overwhelming the Tigers second on the poll was the Sharks.

Bawahahahaha!

There's a lot of butt hurt out there!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Did anyone check the Telecraps Death Notices section.

Was there any mention of the Sharks.

King Ben

Juniors
Had to laugh when I saw the poll on which Sydney team should go in today's telegraph.

Whilst it was overwhelming the Tigers second on the poll was the Sharks.

Bawahahahaha!

There's a lot of butt hurt out there!!!

What a lovely feeling - not one journo has suggested us to relocate, in fact everyone I've read has suggested we are now one of Sydney's strongest clubs and no chance of going anywhere.

Latest posts