What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v rabbit

McLovin

Staff member
That back 5 is a who's who of 'who the fk is that guy?'... The 3 burgii's and Sutton are the ones we have to stop

Stake Removed

First Grade
I think Flanno will tell the boys, when we had a few out in 16-17 for SOO we still won down on troops so do not take these guys lightly

coolumsharkie

Referee
That back 5 is a who's who of 'who the fk is that guy?'... The 3 burgii's and Sutton are the ones we have to stop

I know right? I havent paid attention to Souffs this year obviously, they cant be all replaced. SB is having a good year i have noticed at least.

chewsta

First Grade
We need to muscle up against the Burgess boys and stop the roll on. They are on a mission this year and trampling teams. I hope Feefs is good to go.
Get off the line and in their faces quick enough and we will force a few errors from the twins.

A good omen today,
Where I was working they had that slug Matthew Johns and his Dill team on.
It came to the tipping part and the Slug tipped the Rabbits, he sensed a major upset.
Good news for us, I don't know of anyone in the rugby league media who comes across as thinking he knows so much but is invariably wrong, especially when it comes to a game being ANALysed.