What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v raiders

carcharias

Immortal
1 Valentine Holmes
2 Sione Katoa
3 Jesse Ramien
4 Ricky Leutele
5 Edrick Lee
6 Matt Moylan
7 Chad Townsend
8 Andrew Fifita
9 Jayden Brailey
10 Matt Prior
11 Scott Sorensen
12 Wade Graham
13 Paul Gallen
Interchange
14 Joseph Paulo
15 James Segeyaro
16 Aaron Woods
17 Jayson Bukuya
18 Ava Seumanufagai
19 Sosaia Feki
20 Kurt Dillon
21 Kyle Flanagan

The only question that needs answering is @carcharias
Why the subtle change in the team(s) thread title mate?
All season whenever you've started a Sharks vs thread the other team has been the eel, the rabbit etc
How come the raiders and not the raider?
I need to know this hard hitting information

carcharias

Immortal
The only question that needs answering is @carcharias
Why the subtle change in the team(s) thread title mate?
All season whenever you've started a Sharks vs thread the other team has been the eel, the rabbit etc
How come the raiders and not the raider?
I need to know this hard hitting information

My missus was walking towards me as I was posting
I got flustered
I meant to write raider
Her fault
Panic post

Jimmy O

Juniors
Raiders have had a decent couple of weeks, showing some determination to pull up from being well behind against the bulldogs and taking the win by 2 points, something they haven't really done all year.
Followed by a stomping of the cowboys last week and possibly a top 8 birth if things go their way for the remaining 7 games.
They have a lot riding on this game and they will try to make up for the lost time.

However I don't think they can pull off the win against this sharkies line up as long as we are in it for 80 minutes and not a casual back end 50. We got it.

txta2

Bench
I'm pretty confident. Shut down the pommy and pressure and the mistakes will flow

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm confident with this one, they let the f**king Broncos come back over the top of them after a 16 pt gap ffs!

Vin Fizz

Bench
Sezer is also the back up kicker to Croker so they are down a goal kicker now as well. The mucus will still fancy themselves here. The Sharkies rolled them in 2016 with a weaker side in round one of the semis and they'll believe they can do the same. I wouldn't try to grind this one to be honest. Put lots of points on them at every opportunity because as the game wears on Hodgson will take advantage and the likes of Cotric, Rapanna and Austin can make tired lazy edges look stoopid. This game worries me.

Latest posts