What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Woods

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'm surprised at how dumb this guy really is. I also don't think that he is vindictive. I said previously that we have 3 special merkins at our club who have left but I'm starting to think they are just all really really dumb.

If I had to list the characteristics of the 3 amigos:

Woods - actually a nice enough guy but extremely dumb and easily lead

Moses - sook, immature, egotistical

Tedesco - ungrateful, dishonest, self-centred

innsaneink

Referee
Aaron Woods has spoken about coming up against former Tigers teammate Mitchell Moses ahead of this weekend's clash between the Tigers and the Eels.

With the Tigers resigned to jostling with the Knights for the wooden spoon and the Eels sitting poised for a top eight finish, there's a stark difference between the two clubs coming into the Sunday afternoon game.

And according to AAP, when Woods was asked if he was jealous of Moses' ladder position at the Eels, he didn't hold back.

"Yeah, definitely," Woods said.

"You always want to be there at the end of the year.

"Mitchell's done a really good job to get himself in that situation with the Parramatta side.

"It's been a lot of hard work for him as well. He just looks like he's more relaxed now. He knows where he's at. He was unsure what was happening here. And they're in the eight as well. They're vying for a shot at the title. Things didn't go too well for him when he was here."

Triple M NRL

What a piece of shit

Tiger Ted

Bench
This imbecile has epilepsy of the mouth & no filter between his dormant brain & vile mouth.

Cleary ought to strip this gump of the captaincy immediately.Are the WT admin not vigilant towards this pricks perpetual insulting comments coz he really needs to be hauled over the coals.

Sucked in bulldogs! U've got urself a special kind of pissant with this softcock degenerate !!

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Aaron Woods has spoken about coming up against former Tigers teammate Mitchell Moses ahead of this weekend's clash between the Tigers and the Eels.

With the Tigers resigned to jostling with the Knights for the wooden spoon and the Eels sitting poised for a top eight finish, there's a stark difference between the two clubs coming into the Sunday afternoon game.

And according to AAP, when Woods was asked if he was jealous of Moses' ladder position at the Eels, he didn't hold back.

"Yeah, definitely," Woods said.

"You always want to be there at the end of the year.

"Mitchell's done a really good job to get himself in that situation with the Parramatta side.

"It's been a lot of hard work for him as well. He just looks like he's more relaxed now. He knows where he's at. He was unsure what was happening here. And they're in the eight as well. They're vying for a shot at the title. Things didn't go too well for him when he was here."

Triple M NRL

What a piece of shit

I read somewhere else as well he said Moses is "a great player"....hahahahahaha
By the way this hillbilly bogan talks and looks his wife must be blind and hes told her hes a good looker...
Imagine the house with a flea infested dog and his greasy hair all over the bathroom....
But "it is what it is"

Tiger Woody

Juniors
This Woods fellow seems to be getting dumber by the minute. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Yes Moisty.
He opens his mouth and his foot goes in it every time.
Bulldogs supporters are not happy Jan.
Even if he wants to come back after 4 years at doggies,i hope we say "no thanks hillbilly"

Tigerm

First Grade
I would have kept him, and apparently he has said again today "if he had got to know IC a bit more he probably would have stayed".
So far, he has had a good first half today.
But he is gone and it is what it is.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I would have kept him, and apparently he has said again today "if he had got to know IC a bit more he probably would have stayed".
So far, he has had a good first half today.
But he is gone and it is what it is.

yes ..well said
We are going to miss Teddy more......nobody else could score that try of his today....
They are both putting in.....I have a feeling we will miss them both in 2018

Vic Mackey

Referee
yes ..well said
We are going to miss Teddy more......nobody else could score that try of his today....
They are both putting in.....I have a feeling we will miss them both in 2018

We'll miss Teddy more then Woods however I'm excited to see what Lolohea will bring as a fulltime 1

Radical Rat

Juniors
The depressing reality is Woods and Tedesco are our best players.

It's exciting having such a big turnover of players next year. But I do fear we're still f**ked. It's only blind optimism that it will all turn around.

Tiger Woody

Juniors

It's exciting having such a big turnover of players next year. But I do fear we're still f**ked. It's only blind optimism that it will all turn around.

yes ,so true
I feel the same that we wont be much better.
We wont have Tedesco to get us out of trouble....Will miss both 100%
We still have schoolboy mistakes in us and its usually players like Grace Jones,Cheekam and Littlejohn today
Dont get me started on Brooks....the guy is going backwards.

Tiger Ted

Bench

We've got Buckleys of improving dramatically in '18 with an ordinary spine.

It's no coincidence that the bottom 4 or 5 teams on the ladder don't have a quality playmaker !

Latest posts