What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharp to be sacked?

Alan Shore

First Grade
On the news page of this site it says coach Peter Sharp may be sacked and replaced with Graham Lowe. Is there any substance to the rumours? Didn't Lowe coach you previously?

chileman

Coach
Lowe did coach us but he won't be coming to Brookie....my money is on Dessie Hasler taking over!

Slugs

chileman said:
Lowe did coach us but he won't be coming to Brookie....my money is on Dessie Hasler taking over!

That deal was done months ago :roll: :roll: :roll:

Slugs

chileman said:
Slugs said:
chileman said:

Money well spent then....I'll bank it at Bendigo :p

You could do worse...........gets some of those Bendigo shares while you are at it...........bring a jacket ;-) ;-) ;-)

Alan Shore

First Grade
Slugs said:
chileman said:
Slugs said:
chileman said:

Money well spent then....I'll bank it at Bendigo :p

You could do worse...........gets some of those Bendigo shares while you are at it...........bring a jacket ;-) ;-) ;-)

That reminds me. I always meant to look at buying Bendigo shares, although I'd assume they're a bit high now! Another missed opportunity...

Slugs

Tamazoid said:
That reminds me. I always meant to look at buying Bendigo shares, although I'd assume they're a bit high now! Another missed opportunity...

$8-16 at last look. More than doubled in 2 years

It is never to late to get onto a good thing...........continue to buy........there is only one way for bendigo shares...........and that's
UP UP UP :D :D :D