What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHEFFIELD SHIELD 2013/2014 Thread

BunniesMan

Immortal
Meanwhile, first class nobody Bailey survives a plumb LBW and runs out Doolan. Least deserving test selection since TBS.

Edit: SA gets a 200 run opening partnership for just the 9th time in their history.

Phil Hughes with a brilliant pull shot against Coulter-Nile for 4 on the last ball before lunch to get to 100 not out.

Redbacks 0/224. Klinger 112*, Hughes 100*

Last edited:
It's amazing how great Hughes is when you put him on a road. He scored a combined 50 odd last time out in the shield at the WACA :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Phil Hughes gets his first career first class double ton. 203 not out. And for all the rubbish "flat track bully" stuff, who else has got a 200 in this match? That's right. Nobody. Only one other 100.

SA 1/419

BunniesMan

Immortal
I actually think the South Australian top 3 are better than the Australian top 3. I would prefer Hughes/Klinger/Head instead of Warner/Rogers/Watson. I also think those 3 SA guys are better first class batsmen than Smith and Bailey.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I actually think the South Australian top 3 are better than the Australian top 3. I would prefer Hughes/Klinger/Head instead of Warner/Rogers/Watson. I also think those 3 SA guys are better first class batsmen than Smith and Bailey.
:lol: f**k you dribble shit.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You fools prefer Warners empty runs in Bankstown and Baileys 1st class average of 20 over the last 12 months. Meanwhile, I prefer to pick test players based on form in 4 and 5 day cricket.

Ryobi rubbish and meaningless ODI runs should not count.

Besides Clarke who is a deserving automatic selection every other spot in the top 6 for the first test should be decided on Shield form.

Hughes, Klinger, Doolan, Head all deserve to be considered. Even North deserves a spot more than some of the incumbents.

Latest posts