What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield: NSW V QLD

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why the Hughes hate???? Seriusly he is the future of Australian cricket. Wake up Hughes should be opening Watson should not be.:crazy:
Because Locky is a moron, and if Hughes doesn't score runs Sunshine stays in the team.

yappy

Bench
WTF?

I go out all day expecting some good news and find the no. 10 has slapped a super fast 80 to get first innings points.

Oh well you can't say I didn't think the declaration was premature. Somebody needs to explain to Moises a very simple philosophy - when you have your foot on their throat, use the other foot to kick em in the head. We should have scored 600 and batted the bastards out of the game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
WTF?

I go out all day expecting some good news and find the no. 10 has slapped a super fast 80 to get first innings points.

Oh well you can't say I didn't think the declaration was premature. Somebody needs to explain to Moises a very simple philosophy - when you have your foot on their throat, use the other foot to kick em in the head. We should have scored 600 and batted the bastards out of the game.
Yeah pretty much spot on, now we struggle to save the game.

Big Pete

Referee
Y'know I find locky's posts annoying, but he isn't the only member guilty in this board for death riding Australian players.

In saying...

Go you mighty bulls!

Last edited:

eddiesmith

Juniors
I somehow cant see Henriques making the declaration call entirely himself and most of the blame should probably sit with the coach

aussies1st

Staff member
Well the declaration wasn't looking too bad when Queensland were 5 down for 100 something.

lockyno1

Post Whore
5 for 80..and you let a dud batsman somehow get 125 and a no10 get 80 odd! I struggle to see that being Henriques fault for declaring.

Latest posts