What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield - NSW vs Victorie

caylo

Bench
Bollinger would struggle to make an NSW team at full strength... probably just pip Braken for the last bowlers spot.

Huges
Jaques
Katich
Clarke
Kwazja
Henriques
Haddin
Cullen
Lee
Bollinger
Clark

Braken

add Krezja, who is a NSWer... that team would be more likley to beat india then the test team from game 1-3 (bollinger better than Johnston, Cullen better than White and Henriques is a seemer who can swing it unlike Watson)

Bazal

Post Whore
Bollinger would struggle to make an NSW team at full strength... probably just pip Braken for the last bowlers spot.

Huges
Jaques
Katich
Clarke
Kwazja
Henriques
Haddin
Cullen
Lee
Bollinger
Clark

Braken

add Krezja, who is a NSWer... that team would be more likley to beat india then the test team from game 1-3 (bollinger better than Johnston, Cullen better than White and Henriques is a seemer who can swing it unlike Watson)

Cullen plays for South Australia
Krejza plays for Tasmania
Bollinger would likely play over Lee or Clark, as one or both are usually rested from the NSW side when intl players return.
Forrest or Thornley would play over Khawaja, who is only just starting his career

caylo

Bench
Cullen plays for South Australia
Krejza plays for Tasmania
Bollinger would likely play over Lee or Clark, as one or both are usually rested from the NSW side when intl players return.
Forrest or Thornley would play over Khawaja, who is only just starting his career

that is the second time i have typed Cullen instead of Casson... my bad

I mention Krezja is a NSWer, as in he was born and bred here rather than actually stillpalyed here.

Forrest bats to slowly, and Thornley is only ever going to be a shield player. Khawaja is my pick purley on potential... but you are right in saying that right now thornley would be picked.

For the bollinger comment, I'm talking idealistic full strength, will never happen. Atleast one of Clarke, Katich, Jaques or Haddin would be rested. Plus at the very least one of the current Aus bowlers (Lee or Clark).

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Crazy struggled to get a game for the Bluebags and went to Tassie, been there for about 2 years.

Just another example of NSW superiority.

Latest posts