What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield - Victoria vs Queensland at MCG 5-8 March

Sunshine was facing the bowling attack of the VIC 2nd XI (McGain, Siddle, Harwood, Nannes, McKay, McDonald and Wright were all missing).

Good to see the Vics try and grind the QLD bowlers into the ground as we may play them again on Friday. Just keep them in the field for 3 full days bowling plenty of overs and they will be feeling a bit worse for wear.

5/650-odd @ stumps
Hodge 261
Rogers 120-odd
White 95*
Quiney 94
Hussey 62

pnub

Juniors
Rob Quiney better hire some personal security because i get the feeling Locky is going to hunt him down for hitting poor Sunshine in the face with a drive first ball after tea and making him get stitches.
Personally i think he deserves a reward for such a fine shot

Last edited:

Evolution

Juniors
Yes he will and if fit he is a certainty anyway:D

He should have to bowl in at least 5 matches strait without a break down or a hint of a break down before he even gets a sniff of a baggy green again.

The only side I would be prepared to risk his body in would be a Twenty20 game if he can not do that.

He may need to find a few teeth first of all.

VIC 8/806 dec

Disappointed they didn't go on and pay QLD back for the 900 they put on us in the shield final a few years ago which was pay back for the 710 we put on them a couple of years before that.

Wade made his 2nd ton in as many games which made it 4 centurians for the inning along with Quiney's 94 and Hussey's 62.

aussies1st

Staff member
Was hoping Hasting could do more with the bat as his bowling has been pretty good. Congrats to Wade his batting has been good of late.