What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield: Warriors vs Redbacks

beads6

First Grade
I am glad North failed I think his time is up. I'd be getting White in at number 6 his slips fielding is unreal and I think his batting is good enough.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Remind me how many test centuries White has made again..or 50's. North's stats are better, both at test and FC level.

beads6

First Grade
Remind me how many test centuries White has made again..or 50's. North's stats are better, both at test and FC level.

North averages 2 more than White in first class cricket so stick that up ya bum!! White would be much better value to the team with his aggressive batting and quality slips fielding. Also his bowling if worked on could be handy at some stage.

lockyno1

Post Whore
So he averages more. Thank you. Exactly what I said..lol at White's bowling being handy! It is pure rubbish! We don't need more agressive batsmen, we already have too many of them that throw their wickets away.

How many TEST CENTURIES has your loverboy White made..it only took North one test to make 1 of his!

Last edited:

beads6

First Grade
So he averages more. Thank you. Exactly what I said..lol at White's bowling being handy! It is pure rubbish! We don't need more agressive batsmen, we already have too many of them that throw their wickets away.

How many TEST CENTURIES has your loverboy White made..it only took North one test to make 1 of his!

I don't even like WHite I just think he is a much better option for Australia at number 6. I bet my left nut North would not have hit a ton on debut in India batting at 8 either.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
North has scored a few tons from memory but that form has deserted him atm

lockyno1

Post Whore
Still got a ton, does not matter where he batted. White was reckless and he has not shown an ability to rectify this. Khwajza is a better option at 6, younger and more potential as well.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
White is in much better form that Norht atm

got nothing to do with what White did in India 2 years ago

lockyno1

Post Whore
Not in FC cricket he is not. In ODI's yes..Hussey is in good ODI form..doesn't mean he should be an automatic choice either!

aussies1st

Staff member
If you are using White's Test average well take a look at what Watson's was before he got picked again.

And North just got out cheaply again, are we seriously still carrying Marcus South?

eddiesmith

Juniors
In ONE DAY CRICKET. Steady Eddie catch up will you. What first class 4 day or 5 day form are we picking White on..
Well being away with the Australian ODI side limits the first class matches he has played, but still averaging high 40's over the last 3 years, plus the fact he is making runs against international attacks in ODI cricket

What form are they picking Marcus North on? His form this summer? Not likely

He may average a couple of runs more over their careers, he is also older so the rate White is improving he will be better than him by the time he reaches Norths age and the minor difference is more than made up by White in the field as we saw this summer that North is bloody average

BTW I assume you are one of the few people who dont rate Callum Ferguson? Oops, no you do rate Ferguson above White, I wonder what that is based on, definately not any first class records given his is far inferior to Whites, must be his ODI career that makes you rate him like so many others, hmmm....

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
FFS, why even have the discussion? Marsh>>>White and North. If North gets the arse before Fergo is fit and firing, Marsh is deserving of next shot.

Latest posts