What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shit performance

Dragon

Coach
How good is playing sh*t and still winning!!

Funnily enough, if Newton hadnt have got sent, i reckon we wouldve played alot better.

LocalDarby

Juniors
f**ken unbelievable. how the f**k are we going to do well at all in the finals if we cant even DESTROY a team that SUCKS, playing ALL GAME with only 12 players!!!!?!?!??!?!?! not bloody good enough. sure a wins a win, but GOD DAMN!!!! that is terrible. damn. at least i can take solice in the fact im not a sharks supporter.

Biglance

Bench
how did ryles go i saw him go off and up the tunnell before halftime and how is poor sims

Dragon

Coach
nah we aint choking. Hell, the Roosters and Bulldogs have both given performances like tonights' and walked away with the points this season, its just that they are so red-hot now everybody forgets about them.

We will peak at the perfect time. Lookout Manly.

Stranger

Coach
St George played well from what ive seen so far. WTF are you guys smoking. Do you expect to win every week. This is were the salery cap comes into it. the comps even so you cant destroy teams.
You guys expect to much for a team thats not very high on experience.

Congrats on the win.

grouch

First Grade
Saints played good for 10 mins in the first half and 15 in the second. The rest was rubbish. The tryline defence was either immobile or erratic throughout the game. Matt Head was awesome but his kicking game was shyte, Dean Young was the best forward, Ben Hornby is a genius and Ashton Sims - WOW.

drake

First Grade
Have to give it to the Kinigits, they played with real heart.
It was a good gesture for Newton to go visit Ashton in the dressing room.

Hopefully this nail biter will wake the red and white up.

Collateral

Coach
I am actually happy...for once, we are playing very poorly, but still winning games...4 in a row now isnt it? The Dragons of past would of lost all of the last 4. Notice how the top teams play really poor but still win?

Simon

Juniors
We've only won 3 in a row. We beat Melbourne, the Warriors and the Knights. The week before those games we lost to the Cowboys. The worst thing that happened tonight was the send off. That ispired an already inspired team. The Knights were playing for their season and the send off I think helped them cause then they were expected to get thrashed.

StGeorge

Juniors
Ben Hornby Saved us tonight, but its a relief to get the two points after a dissapointing performance rather then losing, we needed that.

Anonymous

Juniors
Why are people saying it's 4 in a row? It's like there are tables everywhere and no one is eating. :shock:

Newcastle were playing for their season... it was their grand final. Even with 12 men, they were going to throw everything at us and they were full of spirit.

Congratulations to the Knights for showing us what the game is all about. But better luck next year.

I thought it was a good win tonight.