What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shop Smart Shop Brett Smart

Apey

Staff member
as much as I love his videos, he needs to return and grace us with his presence once more.

Dragon

Coach
Publication notice: Due to inclement weather - filming for "Dead Man's Shoes" has been delayed. I'm right in the middle of filming and it's a washout.

lol

God-King Dean

Immortal
St Brett said:
I'm currently reading a book on Astral Travel by Gavin & Yvonne Frost and they say that you have to have your palms facing upward not down by your side or facing the mattress and that you need a foam mattress and not a spring one as the metals interfere.

The night I did astral travel I did have a foam matress way back then.

And they say that you have to have your head facing East. I did that too the night I traveled.
For the record I've only Astral Traveled once in my life time.

But most importantly I only read yesterday - three-quarters of the way in the book - that you CANNOT astral travel if you're desperate or on welfare payments such as I am.
People who are in despair can't astral travel.
They emphasize that you must participate in life or your chances of traveling in the realm are zilch.
Is this why I can't AS anymore?
Myself, I don't participate in life. Never have! I can't function. The basics of life were stripped away from me as a kid and is a direct result today of why I'm such a worm still.

I want to experience this MELDING thing they keep harping on about.
I think I have in the past but I cannot astral travel anymore no matter how hard I try.

Those looking to astral travel, take note.