What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should NZ be stripped of Test match, ODI and 20/20 International status?

Strip status?

• Total voters

Tigers1986

Juniors
It wouldn't be the first time NZ has had to bring a team of theirs into our competitions - NRL, A-League, NBL, hell if there was a lawn bowls tournament they'd want in.

El Diablo

Post Whore
why would an Australian be married to a sheep?

it's not legal here and i have no intention of moving to your backward country

why would an Australian be married to a sheep?

it's not legal here and i have no intention of moving to your backward country

Cool. We don't need scum like you lowering the national average IQ of NZ, as well as raising Australia's.

By the way, I'm in Melbourne on holiday at the moment. I've enjoyed my time here, but I'm looking forward to getting back to God's country in the morning. Cherio.

He's obviously not, as we don't harbour wankers of his level in our great nation. But alas, he's a big part of this current Australian cricket team who lost a TEST MATCH to Bangladesh, a team you, El Diablow-arse gravely underestimated. Dave's Mrs obviously likes kiwis though, as evidenced by her toilet cubicle behaviour.

Latest posts