What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should there be a playoff for the wooden spoon?

wittyfan

Referee
Should mediocrity be celebrated with 15th v 16th with the loser being celebrated and declared official wooden spooners.

Discuss.

The_Shield

Juniors
There's already a playoff for the wooden spoon. It's called the regular season. Whoever loses the most, gets the spoon

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
before the interstate premiers game came to be i always wanted to see the wooden spooners in the nrl play against the nsw cup premiers

First Grade
before the interstate premiers game came to be i always wanted to see the wooden spooners in the nrl play against the nsw cup premiers
Last year would of seen Newcastle play Newcastle, should of Happened we would of won something

betcats

Referee
Penrith and Newcastle had the spoon bowl last year and it was fun, I was riding that result almost as hard as I did these finals. It just worked out that way with the points tho you cant manufacture it.

Latest posts