What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side vs Penriff

Joel-22

Juniors
Given injuries there has to be changes

1.Dane Gagai
2.Ken Sio
3.Joe Wardle
4.Pete Mata'utia
5.Nathan Ross
6.Brock Lamb
7.Jaelen Feeney
8.Daniel Saifiti
9.Danny Levi
10.Jacob Saifiti
11.Sione Mata'utia
12.Sam Stone
13.Josh King

14.Tyler Randall
15.Anthony Tupou
16.Pauli Pauli
17.Luke Yates

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Id bank on Jacob being out too. But I'd agree with that team. Pauli in for starling improves our bench for dayz

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I like Gagai at fullback yesterday. I think it was a lot better him defending in an actual fullback position instead of in the line last year.

What is the story with Elliot though - was he dropped or injured?

And does anybody know how many minutes Pauli did in NSW cup? I really hope he can finally come back this week even if it is just 20 off the bench

perverse

Referee
What is the story with Elliot though - was he dropped or injured?

And does anybody know how many minutes Pauli did in NSW cup? I really hope he can finally come back this week even if it is just 20 off the bench
According to Brown in the press conference the switch to Gagai at fullback was strategic - having Wardle defending at centre is desirable, and getting Gags hands on the ball more too.

I'd like to see Pauli sometime soon. He's been in Cup a while now.

TheFrog

Coach
Geeze I thought things were a bit on the bogan side around Mt Druitt but at least we can spell Newcastle.

Pedge1971

First Grade
According to Brown in the press conference the switch to Gagai at fullback was strategic - having Wardle defending at centre is desirable, and getting Gags hands on the ball more too.

I'd like to see Pauli sometime soon. He's been in Cup a while now.

Apparently Pauli played 80 mins against Mounties. 20 on front row rest on an edge.

First Grade
Was Great to see Randall back in the team yesterday, I have thought all year he should be on the bench, he tried his guts out last year, not the flashiest or most skillfull but never lets us down. I hope he remains in the team.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Was Great to see Randall back in the team yesterday, I have thought all year he should be on the bench, he tried his guts out last year, not the flashiest or most skillfull but never lets us down. I hope he remains in the team.

Agreed. I thought he kept us rolling fwd when Levi went off. Can kick and play multiple positins as well.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Was in an article early in the year from memory. It's a huge reason why Brown wants him moved on

I'll see if I can find it

slotmachine

First Grade
Which makes it all the more baffling that he's been exiled to Siberia for so long. Granted I saw him a few times in cup at the start of the year and he looked below that level he was so bad. I remember a game early last year he made almost 60 tackles with none missed and was dropped soon after. Don't get it. Doesn't sound like he'll be re-signed either, but surely he's worth a min wage deal?

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
Which makes it all the more baffling that he's been exiled to Siberia for so long. Granted I saw him a few times in cup at the start of the year and he looked below that level he was so bad. I remember a game early last year he made almost 60 tackles with none missed and was dropped soon after. Don't get it. Doesn't sound like he'll be re-signed either, but surely he's worth a min wage deal?
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of his by any stretch, but you'd have to think he's worth a small contract in our position. He can be handy.