What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signing News

Overseas dragon

Juniors
2018 back line
Dufty
Field
Mann
Lafai
Garrick
Widdop
Hunt
Most of you will say that's too many juniors but if I was coach everyone of those juniors would have had exposure to first grade all this year .but hey what do I know its just my opinion .my first job was working with a guy by the name of WALSH played for the greatest club in the world did IAN .STACKS automotive Glenmore rd Paddington boy that was a long time ago 60s shows my age.go THE BIG RED V.

2018 back line
Dufty
Field
Mann
Lafai
Garrick
Widdop
Hunt
Most of you will say that's too many juniors but if I was coach everyone of those juniors would have had exposure to first grade all this year .but hey what do I know its just my opinion .my first job was working with a guy by the name of WALSH played for the greatest club in the world did IAN .STACKS automotive Glenmore rd Paddington boy that was a long time ago 60s shows my age.go THE BIG RED V.
If thats the backline in 2018 then pigs may just fly out of some one's arse.

That would be nearly the smallest three quater line in history and would get absolutely smashed to pieces.

Field on the wing thats asking for trouble for a start and Garrick needs time in the NSW Cup against older players which they are starting to do with him at present.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
If thats the backline in 2018 then pigs may just fly out of some one's arse.

That would be nearly the smallest three quater line in history and would get absolutely smashed to pieces.

Field on the wing thats asking for trouble for a start and Garrick needs time in the NSW Cup against older players which they are starting to do with him at present.
Garrick is 95 kg Mann 90kg Lafai 98 kg granted dufty and field need a bit more weight but hardly the smallest back line of all time mate

Overseas dragon

Juniors
What is it about some of you guys if you disagree with somebody's opinion it is after all an opinion I don't expect some you you to agree with it but my opinion is my opinion get use to it

Overseas dragon

Juniors
And do me a favour coast dragon go back to your housing commission house in wattanobi is that personal enough for you dickhead

TomRedVRiver

Bench
What is it about some of you guys if you disagree with somebody's opinion it is after all an opinion I don't expect some you you to agree with it but my opinion is my opinion get use to it

And do me a favour coast dragon go back to your housing commission house in wattanobi is that personal enough for you dickhead

- You express your annoyance with people who are dismissive of other's opinions on this forum.
- You then proceed to personally attack someone who disagrees with you.
Yep, that makes a lot of sense.

By the way, if you're going to attempt to be an elitist prick by putting someone down like that, at least try to include some basic grammar in your posts, you f**king moron.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Getting back to this weight situation the dragons had ahalf back by the name of Steve Morris weight 75 it .Steve was thrown on the wing .well how did that experiment go .fullbacks like Matt Bowen who. I think weighed 85 kg ..small fullbacks and even wingers were hardly uncommon .and that's my last word on this subject.have a nice day mister coast___________ dragon

Fifita will walk from the Sharks next year and will ask for a $!m a season..Was offered to Dragons early last year but Dragons said no!! FMD!
His mgt said that the Sharks have put him under a bus on too many occasions with his off field misdeameneours and not stuck by him...the road rage offense, then the brawl at Penrith junior game and then the support he gave to the guy in jail whos name escapes me...
Take it as read Fifita will walk from Sharks
Take it as read that Fifita will walk from the Sharks?

He just extended at the Sharks for four more years.
Does your "source" always give you such good oil?

Latest posts