What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver lining around Dugan's injury

The Doc

Juniors
Who said that?

And when did the speculated figure creep up $100k?
Hahahaha you are a dead set tosser hahaha
First... heres a link to show "the speculated" figure being $5.5mil over 5 years
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-they-be-playing-like-it-20170402-gvbzjp.html
So that shuts you up about that.
As for what you quoted... what can i say... only a wanker picks that line out of a whole sentence that was said figure of speechly....
And make it sound like i said that and that only.
Your a wanker buddy... you try so hard, and it flatters me that you wait and wait to try and find something to throw at me.
Hahahaha keep trying champion....

Crossbow

Juniors
You guys are a bunch of wankers.Pull your heads in.Injurys happen you just have to roll with them.Thats football .Stop the dribble and harden the f..k up

BringTheNoise

Juniors
Hahahaha you are a dead set tosser hahaha
First... heres a link to show "the speculated" figure being $5.5mil over 5 years
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-they-be-playing-like-it-20170402-gvbzjp.html
So that shuts you up about that.
As for what you quoted... what can i say... only a wanker picks that line out of a whole sentence that was said figure of speechly....
And make it sound like i said that and that only.
Your a wanker buddy... you try so hard, and it flatters me that you wait and wait to try and find something to throw at me.
Hahahaha keep trying champion....

Actually they were genuine questions.

For the record, the article states "At one stage, his management wanted $5.5 million over five years.". So no, it doesn't really "shut me up". It's one source claiming a figure that was suggested "at one stage". However it ha become abundantly clear that comprehension isn't your strongest suit (no disrespect intended).

Too bad it's impossible to get a genuine response from you minus the emotional instability and childish insults.

Last edited:

Drakon

Juniors
Correct me if im wrong didnt they say that before the roosters game they had a gial kicking practice and Lafai outdid Dugan?
Im sure your correct there that Lafai can kick, not 100% but pretty certain i read or heard that he can.
You mentioned Nene, whats the go there? Is he not 100%?
I heard Aitkens isnt 100% either....
Oir backline stocks are thinning by the week buy the looks of things.
Lafai has kicked 6/9 over 3 years with the Dogs. (2013 - 1/1, 2014 - 4/4 and 2015 - 1/4)

Ted bartolo

Juniors
I play super coach and packer and duges would be great trades.we have to free up money to sign up players who will potentially give us better value.Milne ,Hutch and Lafai would be first picks..Also I would have hutch at 5/8Widdop at fullback.Milne centre.Aitken as a super sub.Also taking risk and giving our juniors a chance. Supporters.to hope to win a comp not happy to srape into the 8

Last edited:

The Doc

Juniors
Actually they were genuine questions.

For the record, the article states "At one stage, his management wanted $5.5 million over five years.". So no, it doesn't really "shut me up". It's one source claiming a figure that was suggested "at one stage". However it ha become abundantly clear that comprehension isn't your strongest suit (no disrespect intended).

Too bad it's impossible to get a genuine response from you minus the emotional instability and childish insults.
Hahaha when i say your a dead set tosser, its not emotion, its a fact.
You say they were serious questions?
You asked since when has the reported asking price gone up $100k.
I showed you an article that shows one of the rumoured asking prices was $5.5 mill over 5 years.
Despite that actually showing you that that figure was in fact mentioned... its not good enough for you.
Then you ask "who said that"?
To one line from a whole paragraph that was said figitively speaking...
To say comprehension isnt my strongest point, tht coming from you after what ive seen is quite the comedy comment.
Keep snooping through my posts trying to find one liners here and there... and ill happily keep putting you in your place.
Have a cracker day champion

The Doc

Juniors
Lafai has kicked 6/9 over 3 years with the Dogs. (2013 - 1/1, 2014 - 4/4 and 2015 - 1/4)
That wasnt what i meant Drakon...
I had no idea what the % was for Lafais goal kicking, but what i meant was that during the week the team had a goal kicking comp at training and Lafai out kicked dugan.
This was mentioned after the roosters game that the kicking comp had taken place in the week leading upto the roosters game.
I cant recall where i read/heard it...
I'll try find it if i can.
Did anyone else hear anything along those lines?

BringTheNoise

Juniors
Hahaha when i say your a dead set tosser, its not emotion, its a fact.
You say they were serious questions?
You asked since when has the reported asking price gone up $100k.
I showed you an article that shows one of the rumoured asking prices was $5.5 mill over 5 years.
Despite that actually showing you that that figure was in fact mentioned... its not good enough for you.
Then you ask "who said that"?
To one line from a whole paragraph that was said figitively speaking...
To say comprehension isnt my strongest point, tht coming from you after what ive seen is quite the comedy comment.
Keep snooping through my posts trying to find one liners here and there... and ill happily keep putting you in your place.
Have a cracker day champion

When I say your grammar is horrendous, it's not emotion, it's a fact. But I digress.

I highlighted one line from your long winded post because TBH it was the only thing you wrote that interested me.

"figitively speaking"? So you literally wrote something responding to no-one based on a scenario that you invented? Why am I not surprised...?

If you're so in the know with all your inside sources then why do you need to make statements based on what's being "reported" and "rumoured"?

On another note, you still having lunch dates with Doust?

ALSGI

Bench
That wasnt what i meant Drakon...
I had no idea what the % was for Lafais goal kicking, but what i meant was that during the week the team had a goal kicking comp at training and Lafai out kicked dugan.
This was mentioned after the roosters game that the kicking comp had taken place in the week leading upto the roosters game.
I cant recall where i read/heard it...
I'll try find it if i can.
Did anyone else hear anything along those lines?
Yeah I think Mary or Duges talked about it in an interview after the Rorters loss, may have been Duges from Memory, anyway upshot was Duges didn't win the kicking comp Lafai did, that's my best recollection.

The Doc

Juniors
When I say your grammar is horrendous, it's not emotion, it's a fact. But I digress.

I highlighted one line from your long winded post because TBH it was the only thing you wrote that interested me.

"figitively speaking"? So you literally wrote something responding to no-one based on a scenario that you invented? Why am I not surprised...?

If you're so in the know with all your inside sources then why do you need to make statements based on what's being "reported" and "rumoured"?

On another note, you still having lunch dates with Doust?
f**k sorry sir... i didnt realise i was sitting my english exam in the HSC.
Its a forum wanker, a forum for opinions and discussion not to educate yourself on spelling and pronunciations.
Anyways... a few things... explain the meaning behind this thread you started?
Is it not to see if Dugan is worth the dollars he is after?
So in truth, the message behind your thread question is exactly what i answered.
But i dont expect you to understand that.
Maybe my thought system is way to low for a professor like yourself.
Also, with all my inside sources?
Hahahahahaha you are such a sad little pr!ck hahaha jealous are we?
I know a few people associated with a few clubs, iv never claimed i have all this inside info.
If i hear something i pass it on... if it eventuates or not is out of my control.
The fact that i can acknowledge when iv read something somewhere and not claim that as an inside scoop, per say, shows i dont talk shit.
Again though, i dont expect such an intelligent professor like yourself to understand the way of life of a mere simple man like myself.
Lunch dates with doust bothers you also i see.
Hahahaha you must be one of those wankers he wont give a second of his time to.
Dont be a hater professor.... im sure your source (the telecrap) will improve someday hahahaha.
Maybe if you wernt such a wanker you might be able to associate with people that can contribute some info.
Anyways... im looking forward to you disecting this post and coming at me again with bullshit that i will so happily and easy return to you by shoving back down your throat.
Scrummage away professor hahaha
P.s... dont forget to read your telecrap source today so you can try contribute on here hahaha wanker!!!

BringTheNoise

Juniors
f**k sorry sir... i didnt realise i was sitting my english exam in the HSC.
Its a forum wanker, a forum for opinions and discussion not to educate yourself on spelling and pronunciations.
So in truth, the message behind your thread question is exactly what i answered.
But i dont expect you to understand that.
Maybe my thought system is way to low for a professor like yourself.
Also, with all my inside sources?
Hahahahahaha you are such a sad little pr!ck hahaha jealous are we?
I know a few people associated with a few clubs, iv never claimed i have all this inside info.
If i hear something i pass it on... if it eventuates or not is out of my control.
The fact that i can acknowledge when iv read something somewhere and not claim that as an inside scoop, per say, shows i dont talk shit.
Again though, i dont expect such an intelligent professor like yourself to understand the way of life of a mere simple man like myself.
Lunch dates with doust bothers you also i see.
Hahahaha you must be one of those wankers he wont give a second of his time to.
Dont be a hater professor.... im sure your source (the telecrap) will improve someday hahahaha.
Maybe if you wernt such a wanker you might be able to associate with people that can contribute some info.
Anyways... im looking forward to you disecting this post and coming at me again with bullshit that i will so happily and easy return to you by shoving back down your throat.
Scrummage away professor hahaha
P.s... dont forget to read your telecrap source today so you can try contribute on here hahaha wanker!!!

I'm sorry, I just find it disappointing that in a 1st world country where we have access to free education you fail to grasp even the most basic concepts regarding the English language. It's amusing that my ability to spell and use punctuation makes me a "professor". I shouldn't make assumptions though, perhaps English is your 2nd language or you have a learning disability? If that's the case then I sincerely apologise.

Interesting that you keep claiming that the "telecrap" as you call it is my "source". I'm sure I've never quoted them as a source of direct or factual information. Why do you persist with this accusation?

Ironic that in this very thread you have literally referenced a Fairfax publication as your "source". I'm curious as to how you determine that Fairfax is a more credible news source than News Ltd.?

Even more ironic that the article you referenced was written by a former "telecrap" journalist. Did he suddenly become more credible once he changed employers?

BringTheNoise

Juniors

Oh and to answer your question - the meaning behind this thread is exactly as stated in the original post. We get the opportunity to view the team minus Dugan's contributions.

This is clearly in response to a few posters who suggest he could be easily replaced in 2018 onwards.

I've never once presumed to know the "dollars he is after" (as reported by the "telecrap" or SMH aka the gospel according to you) and therefore never referenced it. Please don't try and read between the lines because from what I can gather you are clearly not that intelligent.

Drakon

Juniors
Correct me if im wrong didnt they say that before the roosters game they had a gial kicking practice and Lafai outdid Dugan?
Im sure your correct there that Lafai can kick, not 100% but pretty certain i read or heard that he can.
You mentioned Nene, whats the go there? Is he not 100%?
I heard Aitkens isnt 100% either....
Oir backline stocks are thinning by the week buy the looks of things.

Yeah, I just heard that Dugan didn't win the kicking contest. I think Nighty said it at the press conference after the Easts game. Dugan offered the ball to Lafai for 'that' kick but Lafai had a cork and declined.

You said:- 'Im sure your correct there that Lafai can kick, not 100% but pretty certain i read or heard that he can'.

I was simply giving you Laf's stats to show that he can kick but doesn't do it often.

The Doc

Juniors
Hahahaha you are such a sad f@ck.
When i say iv read something, i actually say iv read it.
I dont claim it to be a source.
When someone passes on something i say someone passed on this info.
Its wankers like you, with your first world education, that jump on a person passing on info and think you all high and mighty.
F@ck your grammer and what you like or dislike.
When doust said he wanted to go back to the junior days, i passed it on.
I didnt big note, i just simply said what i was told.
And it happened. We resigned a bunch of juniors.
You offer nothing but attacks on people who pass on info.
Thats what makes you a first world wanker.
Stop quoting what i say... its info others like hearing, whether it eventuates or not...
If you dont believe it who cares? Skip by it and stop being a jealous little bitch.
You dont like me and i dont like you... stop quoting me... its that easy.
Your a wanker of the highest degree to me... ill end it all now by saying quote me all you like... ill just say goodbye wanker...

BringTheNoise

Juniors
Hahahaha you are such a sad f@ck.
When i say iv read something, i actually say iv read it.
I dont claim it to be a source.
When someone passes on something i say someone passed on this info.
Its wankers like you, with your first world education, that jump on a person passing on info and think you all high and mighty.
F@ck your grammer and what you like or dislike.
When doust said he wanted to go back to the junior days, i passed it on.
I didnt big note, i just simply said what i was told.
And it happened. We resigned a bunch of juniors.
You offer nothing but attacks on people who pass on info.
Thats what makes you a first world wanker.
Stop quoting what i say... its info others like hearing, whether it eventuates or not...
If you dont believe it who cares? Skip by it and stop being a jealous little bitch.
You dont like me and i dont like you... stop quoting me... its that easy.
Your a wanker of the highest degree to me... ill end it all now by saying quote me all you like... ill just say goodbye wanker...

Ok I'm going to assume this is addressed at me but I'm not 100% sure as you haven't actually addressed anything I said in my previous post and you've gone off on a whole different tangent(s?).

You've suggested that I don't like you... Not true at all, I don't even know you. You're an anonymous person on the internet, I have no feelings either way. If you don't like me as you claim then that's your problem. But I suggest you try not to get so emotionally invested as it's probably not very healthy.

You finish by saying "stop quoting me" then literally the next line you say "ill end it all now by saying quote me all you like" which is very confusing.,,

Take a breath once in a while and stop getting so upset anytime you're challenged on the internet.

Go the Dragons.

The Doc

Juniors
Ok I'm going to assume this is addressed at me but I'm not 100% sure as you haven't actually addressed anything I said in my previous post and you've gone off on a whole different tangent(s?).

You've suggested that I don't like you... Not true at all, I don't even know you. You're an anonymous person on the internet, I have no feelings either way. If you don't like me as you claim then that's your problem. But I suggest you try not to get so emotionally invested as it's probably not very healthy.

You finish by saying "stop quoting me" then literally the next line you say "ill end it all now by saying quote me all you like" which is very confusing.,,

Take a breath once in a while and stop getting so upset anytime you're challenged on the internet.

Go the Dragons.
I thought first world country smarts would have let you know the "hahaha" are actually laughs... meaning your stupidity actually amuses me.
Yet you bang on about not being upset... if im amused i can assure you im not upset.
Back on topic... you asked when did the speculated figure increase by 100k.
I showed you an article with that speculated figure.
You come back with me showing a newspaper claim bla bla bla...
Fact is, every $$ figure speculated is actually pure speculation.
You cant bang on about that so you bring up grammar and pronunciation like anyone actually gives a flying f@ck about someone typing.
Then, cause i showed you there was speculation with the figure i mentioned (which, again, shut you up on that topic) you bring up inside info from sources and lunch dates with doust.
Hahahaha (thats me laughing) how childish and moronic can you be?
So hasler didnt eventuate... whoopy doo.... get over it.
Dude grow up .... lol serious you just bore me now with your dumbness.
At first i liked slamming your dumbass posts quoting me... now i feel bad slamming a stupid f@ck like yourself.
Disect away champion :)

Latest posts