What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

simon says.......

simon says

First Grade
1......Prince is definitely better out wider.I have seen this debate go on all year,and I havent said too much,but now I am certain.Prince does not have the oraginising skills or the kicking game to be a top flight 7.Put him out wider in the 6 and he is a gun.......he has awesome skills and can step and break the line,but he is just going to waste giving inside balls to the forwards.When Benji gets fit Id like to see him at 7 and Prince 6,until then,Kerr 7 and Prince 6.

2.........Elford is infuriating to watch.Just when you think he is gonna aim up,he gets run down by a forward ,misses an easy tackle or just plain knocks on......I know the stocks are bare atm,but at least put some super glue on his hands so he can catch the frickin ball.......

3..........We dont get players in motion and our forwards get smashed.All the good teams have 3-4 bods going at the same time,the opposition doesnt know who is going to get the ball and this allows the forwards to get metres,all we have is poor Skandy taking it up by himself,and 9 times out of ten getting smashed by three players......we need to change our tactics and have decoys running of every play.Until that happens,our poor old forwards are going to get monstered by 2-3 bigger blokes every time.

Cheers.

Eddie.

Bench
I said to my mate when i saw Elford rubbing his hands together in the sheds beofore hand " i hope its glue"

Message to Shane Elford - next time you take an intercept

Either
1. Go to ground immediately and fake an injury
2. kick the ball downfield
3. pass the ball immediately

I even called yesterdays one " he will drop it when he gets run down" and lo and behold he f**ken drops it after being run down for the 75th time this season.

He has really gone off the pace the last few weeks. I thought the first 3 months he was relatively good. But there are too many rough edges to his game. He is worth kepping as he is a big and strong man, and capable of breaking the line something we dont have an abundance of but for f**k sake Shane hold onto the ball

Latest posts