What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sims And De Belin

dragon-83

Juniors
Not sure how true this is i just read that JDB and Sims are not talking to each otherand that really affected the team

Simon

Juniors
Shouldn’t matter. There’s over 30 players and countless support staff, I’m sure there are quite a lot that ‘wouldn’t have a beer’ with each other 1 on 1.

All workplaces have people that don’t get along or talk socially - it’s just a matter of still being professional.

Saintsified

Bench
Only this forum would read second hand hearsay from Facebook and come to the conclusion that our Origin representative and possible best forward should f**k off from the club. This place is unreal
I don't care, if it's true I said then JDB or anyone has to go. I'm only assuming it's JDB cause the mutt had a smile on his face after we lost against the eels.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Apparently Graham has been into them. Maybe if they took their frustrations out onto the field to try & outdo each it would go along way to creating a platform for the rest of the team to follow instead of sulking.

The truth is that graham has had a chat to all the forwards as a group and individuals.
Just because someone says something on fb that is not close to the mark does not make it true. All the guys get on . They don't have to be best mates. How many of your work mates are actually you best mate.
Away my option is as I have always said the problem is 90% mental fatigue they need to get good instructions as to what to do and when to do it.
The other 10% is physical just about every player at this time of year would be carrying niggles.

Last edited:
Only this forum would read second hand hearsay from Facebook and come to the conclusion that our Origin representative and possible best forward should f**k off from the club. This place is unreal
How ridiculous, Brutalitops is spot on. I spent many years as a prosecutor and this type of evidence would be laughed out of court. A comment on facebook really. Does not warrant discussion. Sure they may have had a minor tiff at some point, but if it was anything major it would have come to light before now. This sort of commentary only belittles the forum.

Hate to turn this into another coach bashing exercise.........wait, no I don’t.

This crap starts from the top.
When the coach has no plan, no clue and no answers about how to stop these late season slides we keep having, then the players start to look within and turn on each other.

If this is happening, it shouldn’t, a good coach wouldn’t let it.

True_Believer

Juniors
I read on Facebook that Frizzell isn’t talking to Dufty after he stole his lunch.

I heard this also - and that after that Frizzell ate Dufty instead. The Dufty we see on the field is actually Field in a suit. It's a conspiracy.

Seriously though, this shit happens all the time - someone makes an unfounded statement in here and if it suits someone's agenda then it's grabbed with both hands and spun as truth. Suddenly everybody is jumping on the bandwagon and it's somehow gospel based on zero facts.

I heard this also - and that after that Frizzell ate Dufty instead. The Dufty we see on the field is actually Field in a suit. It's a conspiracy.

Seriously though, this shit happens all the time - someone makes an unfounded statement in here and if it suits someone's agenda then it's grabbed with both hands and spun as truth. Suddenly everybody is jumping on the bandwagon and it's somehow gospel based on zero facts.

I’ve heard people in the media say Paul McGregor is a very good coach.
So much for believing anything you hear or read.