What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skull is back!

TheParraboy

Staff member
A bit (well a lot) of me was praying this thread by Undertaker was going to take me into reading that Ch9 have signed up Skull to the next 5 years (make it 10 years) as Brayshaws replacement

steggz

Juniors
When the Triple M broadcast in rumoured to include Mick Molloy, you know what you're going to get (and it ain't good!)

undertaker

Coach
Gee, if that was the highlight, I'd hate to hear what the lowlights were like...

Interesting to see News Ltd papers also publicising the hangover story:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...s/news-story/2234a407ce55bcbdb13b6aec5533cecf

As I much as I'm a fan of Skull, when I heard that story of him fielding and bowling absolutely pissed, boasting about having a 0.258 blood alcohol reading...I dunno.

OT, I notice he's got his own YouTube channel now. 1st episode was pretty good, and hope he spends more time next year on it:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXYJDRgTIOVAw_uz_fH41AQ/videos

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought that story was hilarious, Skull, Binga and Haddin were pretty good I thought. Merv had his moments but the rest were terrible.

And I thought the Pommy bird Cricketer was also pretty good, she had decent knowledge and a sense of humour.

undertaker

Coach
As I mentioned earlier, Skull has his own YouTube channel and highly recommend watching the first episode (22 mins long):

Good to see him bring up the point re:Matthew Wade keeping to Nathan Lyon around the 8 min mark

chigurh

As soon as that Big nose Gimp Whatley came on board that was it for me.

Yeah I can't stand him either.

It started going downhill last summer, they lost a lot of personnel and just don't have the quality in the replacements.

The first test vs South Africa was it for me though when they started banging on about the evils of sledging for like the millionth time.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
O'Keeffe tries too hard these days.

Thinks he's hilarious when he's amusing at best.
Ran out of decent material years ago, now you can tell he's making shit up.
Laughs at his own jokes and the self depreciation is painful at times.

Yet when he talks cricket is a decent analyst.

steggz

Juniors
Re: ABC, Hull should have kept the second main caller (behind Maxwell) over Whateley. Katich whinges too much. Rogers and Nannes do pretty well for mine. Trent Copeland has been great, but talking to him at the Matador, they won't take someone on who has to go back to Sydney every weekend to play, so watch out for him when he's retied.

Thoughts on Alison Mitchell? I think she does alright