What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sledging.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Kohli and Smith probably shared some vodka red bulls at some private party after the series and laughed about how many Jimmie's they collectively rustled between them.

Finally we have 2 players who know how to play the babyface and heel roles perfectly and get exposure for test cricket.

JJ

Immortal
That's true. I always thought it was the easiest way to work out if the blokes you were playing were dickheads.

For example, a few years ago I was skippering a park side. I was batting and I'd been bogged down for ages against this left arm tweaker. The first slip, in this ridiculous William Shatner accent goes:

'Captains log... this planet, is hot and dry. Runs are... hard... to come by. I feel that if I don't score a run soon, hope will run out'.

I hit the next ball into the carpark. The keeper goes:

'Captains log... six...'

We laughed for so long play was held up when the ball came back to the bowler. I'm now friends with that keeper even though we were on opposite sides and I don't play cricket anymore.

On the other hand, there was another team in the same comp where I was batting and a shooter came through off a medium-pacer at ankle height. I turned around and went, 'geez that stayed down', the first slip goes 'who the f**k you talking to, c***'. Abused the shit out me the whole way to 92 and an outright win.

Didn't share a beer with that guy.
Lol yeah too often the latter scenario is the case at all levels

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I thought i was going to play for Australia when i got 13 not out on debut for the mighty Kings Langley when they sledged the heck out of the Haynetrain,i did not end up playing for Australia sadly.

JJ

Immortal
I thought i was going to play for Australia when i got 13 not out on debut for the mighty Kings Langley when they sledged the heck out of the Haynetrain,i did not end up playing for Australia sadly.
Given all the donkeys you say play for Straya that must be sad for you