What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sleep Time!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
It appears some things never change :x

In nearly EVERY game we give away a try between the 35th - 40th minute mark and well guess what the trend continued tonight :evil:

It has to come down to mind set and I can't work out why something hasn't been addressed, sure tonight we played the 2003 champs but that aside it does happen nearly every single week for the last 2yrs!

IMO this is a HUGE problem now and until this is addressed we won't make the top 8!

magpiemax

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
It appears some things never change :x

In nearly EVERY game we give away a try between the 35th - 40th minute mark and well guess what the trend continued tonight :evil:

It has to come down to mind set and I can't work out why something hasn't been addressed, sure tonight we played the 2003 champs but that aside it does happen nearly every single week for the last 2yrs!

IMO this is a HUGE problem now and until this is addressed we won't make the top 8!
"It appears some things never change". This is the only intelligent remark you have ever made.And your right somethings never change.Like the amount of ridiculously obvious Threads that are started like this one.Anyone who has been watching Rugby League for more than 5 minutes will realise that the most critical time in a football game that has been well documented for points being scored, is 5 minutes either side of half time Super Slueth.And that applies to top teams as well, so as one could imagine this might also be the case for the more lower placed sides like the Wests Tigers.Now I usually make it a point never to reply to your posts if possible not read them either.But I just felt I had to reply to this cooky and Corny thread.Now Im glad you realised that we played the 2003 Champs as this is a valid point,and you also make mention that you cant work out why something hasn't been addressed?????Do you really think it has not been addressed??Do you think that coach Sheens is waiting for you to ring him and tell him???.Why dont you just wait and post after the game has finished instead and post something a little more positive.Like "F*CK WE NEARLY BEAT THE PREMIERS WITH A BUNCH OF KIDS WHAT A FUTURE WE HAVE" :roll:
Now I certainly hope you are not offended and have not taken anything the wrong way here,As I certainly look forward to having a beer with you at the next Wests game. :twisted: Your Shout obviously for upsetting me this way. ;-)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Well Magpiemax I very rarely read your posts because they never make sense let alone show any signs of something you wouldn't hear out of a toilet block around kings cross :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Glad to see you deem it is acceptable to see that we do have a problem and that you think its great to have young players at the club even though over the last 2yrs the problem has never shown signs that is being improved on whilst looking at the list of young players that the Wests Tigers have gone through :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes the Wests Tigers played great I never said they didn't, I also made a point about posting it at Half Time because it IS a problem that we do have - we allow more points to be scored between the 35th-40th min mark than any other side in the NRL - now if you and others think thats ok no matter who we play then well goes to show how "inteligent" your really are :roll: :roll:

magpiemax

Juniors
I am terribly offended by your post here.I cant beleive this, here I am trying to make friends with people by replying to your post in a sincere manner but It's all to no avail.
P.S....I hope this post makes sense and that you can understand it.Otherwise I will ask Sully to write em' up for me in future. #-o

Latest posts