What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smells like Newtown........

slippery eel

Juniors
looks like the dreaded curse of Brian Smith has come back to haunt him this time via his old club the Dragons. Saints deliberately lost to the Knights.... bastards!. :D

Anonymous

Juniors
Yeah welllll... you're making us feel better. :D

I was at the Leagues Club yesterday with some mates before the match.
We a long hard look at the teams on paper, scratching out names and putting in replacements etc... no matter how many ways we tried to scramble the positions, we knew our lads were going to be smashed. the Knights forwards were at full strength and would not have been out of place in an Australian side.

ozzie

Bench
yeah injuries played a big part in this year's results - and I'm afraid that St George had their fair share.

For a team that promised much it was dissapointing to see them go out in the fashion they did. I still can't help remembeirng the best half of football i have ever seen played by a team in one half on Anzac Day when you completely domineered the Roosters. A great win by your team. I honeslty thought then that you were shoe ins for the top four.

There is always next year and bugger me I reckon with the players you have you'll be ther when the whips are cracking..