What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smithy must be next

Biglance

Bench
comon he has disappointed for ages as hadley said on sunday arvo as i was travelling to the airport after an unfortunate weekend in suncorp he stressed that he should be out by the end of the season.

I dont like seeing coaches being sacked mid season but i would like to see the dickhead mason sacked and boooted to some small island nation where he can play for the country and show his "skill" and maybe he'll be a superstar there in a population of 100

eels_fan

First Grade
If you read the papers you would have found out that on SEVERAL occasions in the past 2 seasons, Brian Smith has offered his resignation, both to the football club, and most recently to Nathan Cayless and the team following the disasterous game against the dragons. The fact is, Smith is being modest and knows that there is a problem, and if the footy club or players believe the problem is him, he WILL resign. The thing is both the players and the footy club WANT HIM THERE...so can we stop with the damn GET RID OF SMITH campaign...if the players want him to be their coach then so be it, the fans have to accept that and support it...thats why we are called supporters..

eels_fan

First Grade
If you read the papers you would have found out that on SEVERAL occasions in the past 2 seasons, Brian Smith has offered his resignation, both to the football club, and most recently to Nathan Cayless and the team following the disasterous game against the dragons. The fact is, Smith is being modest and knows that there is a problem, and if the footy club or players believe the problem is him, he WILL resign. The thing is both the players and the footy club WANT HIM THERE...so can we stop with the damn GET RID OF SMITH campaign...if the players want him to be their coach then so be it, the fans have to accept that and support it...thats why we are called supporters..

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
If Dan Anderson doesn't go to Souths Smith would have to be worried as Anderson has strong ties to the Eels as Smith's former understudy.

Eels Dude

Coach
If I were Souths i'd be targeting Daniel Anderson if the Warriors don't want him. He turned things around at a struggling club once before, he can do it again. And yes, Smith must be next... but he won't be.